the who was that girl/guy thread

im sure im not the only one who saw someone who i wanted to chat to but couldn't for whatever reason so i thought i would start a thread for it. and hey if even 2 people connect via this then it was worth it.

my own one was the petite girl in the blue original series starfleet outfit with the short dark hair and vulcan ears, i was near her inthe line for the shatner talk and saw her a few times after, really wanted to say hi but hey, im shy. so if you're reading this, hi.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who was the catwoman who went commando?

and who is mr photoshoot? lol

Hello Mr. Photoshoot I saw you quite a few times.... Around the Photo pickup area.

Oh yes, Catwoman she was a nice person who was more than happy to pose for a pic or a few :thumbup:

lol were distracted, nicky the cos player predator ;-)

(joking)

who was the catwoman who went commando?

and who is mr photoshoot? lol

Hello Mr. Photoshoot I saw you quite a few times.... Around the Photo pickup area.

Oh yes, Catwoman she was a nice person who was more than happy to pose for a pic or a few :D

yer I really should get my own stool there lol

wish id asked for more pics with the good cos players esp the ladies

Edited by timelord81r

Speaking of stools - and I'm sorry to derail the thread in this manner - who was the bold soul who left an unflushable 8-inch monster in the gents' loo at 9.05am on Sunday? Those of us who braved the cubicle afterwards leapt about the place in stomach-churning panic. It was pure 'fight or flight', and though many of us drew our swords (in the form of a hearty flush of the handle), none managed to slay the beast.

Still, to put a toilet out of action so soon after the doors opened was a mighty impressive feat, so hats off to you, sir. Good breakfast, was it?

Speaking of stools - and I'm sorry to derail the thread in this manner - who was the bold soul who left an unflushable 8-inch monster in the gents' loo at 9.05am on Sunday? Those of us who braved the cubicle afterwards leapt about the place in stomach-churning panic. It was pure 'fight or flight', and though many of us drew our swords (in the form of a hearty flush of the handle), none managed to slay the beast.

Still, to put a toilet out of action so soon after the doors opened was a mighty impressive feat, so hats off to you, sir. Good breakfast, was it?

Just like I wouldn’t mind finding out who left a smear of it over the toilet seat in one of the cubicles in the ladies toilet!!! That also was very early on in the morning!!

There was a guy that was really funny and kept me smiling whilst working the photo shoot area, rather dashing too hahah

was suited and booted and had like a piercing in his chin

women are such pervs ;-) lol

TBF i said he was dashing lol :D and he was fully clothed opposed to saying he had a nice rear lol

Just like I wouldn’t mind finding out who left a smear of it over the toilet seat in one of the cubicles in the ladies toilet!!! That also was very early on in the morning!!

PV, MK, if issues like these happen again at lfcc at earls court in future let me know ill arrange for someone to sort them.

and lol MK that made me laugh that post lol

Like to say hi to all the ppl I worked wid this weekend sorry if I didn't say goodbye to u all yesterday! Tell me ur facebooks so I can add u :D

N Alex if ur on here what's ur facebook so I can add u it's jailbait btw lmao (private joke think only Alex n matt Lewis would get this lol)

Talie n Kady was great seeing us lot again this weekend I <3 u guys n hopefully will try cum Germany for ur birthdays :D

YOU ARE SO TALL lol

its one of the few things I actually like about myself, being tall, though now im attending cons there are loads of tall ppl and then theres too tall, I dont like it when ppl are taller than me, thats my thing lol

i remember seeing you after doors when I was hounding some of the crew for my loken pic up shot (sorry guys if i stopped ya from working, thanks for helping me)

There was a guy that was really funny and kept me smiling whilst working the photo shoot area, rather dashing too hahah

Like you wasn't having a look too :D

I refuse to say anything regarding this statement as anything I do or do not there is no try say may see me ending up looking like a total hypocrite. :D

Like you wasn't having a look too :unsure:

there was so much to look at ;-) no denials from me, though Im far to shy to speak to them :-(

Like you wasn't having a look too :unsure:

there was so much to look at ;-) no denials from me, though Im far to shy to speak to them :-(

We need to give you lessons in being bold young man!! Says she who becomes a quivering wreck, can either a) hardly string a sentence together or just don't shut up if there's someone she likes!!!

Still wondering who the tall brunette lady crew member is who was helping with the Kristanna Loken shoot A on Saturday afternoon. She was stood waiting near the exit.

Sound familiar to any of the crew? She had such an amazing smile :)

Yeah, I saw you checking them out. It's easy easy in your case though. Just walk up to them and start with "Aren't you a little short to be a Stormtrooper"

Still wondering who the tall brunette lady crew member is who was helping with the Kristanna Loken shoot A on Saturday afternoon. She was stood waiting near the exit.

Did she have really long red hair?

If SabreUK is referring to who I think then I would have said she is more red than brunette. I don't know her name though. She does have a uncanny ability to find my photoshoots when I go to collect them!

It was tied back, pretty sure it was dark brown though (although I am probably wrong). If it helps her face really reminded me of Heather Peace (from London's Burning). She was tall though, looked about 5'10+, slim figure, I'm guessing between 22-25 years old. (Maybe I should join the Police :unsure:)

Haha...I should shut up because I'm sure I must sound obsessed.

That said, would be cool to put a name to a face and say hello :)

Edited by SabreUK