Costumes

puffnbear

I'm thinking of going as Anya in All the Way, but wearing red plimsolls instead of rollerskates (Mostly because I can't move in them xD But also cause it's probably a health and safety issue). I've found the shorts, but if I can't find a t-shirt and the plims, I'm gonna think of something else. In which case...I have no clue. :WINCE:

go as wedding anya :) buy a wedding dress from a charity shop.. blonde wig..

Hmm, I could try that if I can't get get All The Way costume, and if I could find a wedding dress in a charity shop, that would be cool :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking of cosplaying Kaylee but not sure now that Jewel has been announced, what do people think?

All the more reason to i say :WINCE: You can out Kaylee Kaylee :D if that makes sense!lol

lol, indeed I could.

I'll have to have a look at overalls :D

I'm thinking of going as Anya in All the Way, but wearing red plimsolls instead of rollerskates (Mostly because I can't move in them xD But also cause it's probably a health and safety issue). I've found the shorts, but if I can't find a t-shirt and the plims, I'm gonna think of something else. In which case...I have no clue. :P

Hmm, I could try that if I can't get get All The Way costume, and if I could find a wedding dress in a charity shop, that would be cool :clap:

If you google "red plimsolls" I found plenty of UK sites selling them, here's a couple:

http://www.phixclothing.com/plimsole-shoe-p-1439.html

http://www.flossyplimsolls.co.uk/store.asp#

Hope that helps :)

Other ideas - OMWF Anya, Hell's Bells Anya, Anyanka.

Edited by chimmykins

I'm thinking of going as Anya in All the Way, but wearing red plimsolls instead of rollerskates (Mostly because I can't move in them xD But also cause it's probably a health and safety issue). I've found the shorts, but if I can't find a t-shirt and the plims, I'm gonna think of something else. In which case...I have no clue. :WINCE:

I'm doing a Freddy Krueger costume, if all goes to plan!

i was totaly gunna do a mrs freddie kruger.. maybe not now :D

LOL oh yeahhhh i can imagine saz!!! - you hate freddie, you would scare yourself lmao! :D

Was thinking of cosplaying Kaylee but not sure now that Jewel has been announced, what do people think?

All the more reason to i say :D You can out Kaylee Kaylee :clap: if that makes sense!lol

lol, indeed I could.

I'll have to have a look at overalls :clap:

I'm thinking of going as Anya in All the Way, but wearing red plimsolls instead of rollerskates (Mostly because I can't move in them xD But also cause it's probably a health and safety issue). I've found the shorts, but if I can't find a t-shirt and the plims, I'm gonna think of something else. In which case...I have no clue. :D

Hmm, I could try that if I can't get get All The Way costume, and if I could find a wedding dress in a charity shop, that would be cool :D

If you google "red plimsolls" I found plenty of UK sites selling them, here's a couple:

http://www.phixclothing.com/plimsole-shoe-p-1439.html

http://www.flossyplimsolls.co.uk/store.asp#

Hope that helps :)

Other ideas - OMWF Anya, Hell's Bells Anya, Anyanka.

Oooh, thank you, I'll have a look. :D

Thanks for the other suggestions, too. :P I totally thought of doing Anyanka, but I had no idea how to make my face all demon-y :WINCE: So I changed my mind. :P

Your favourite character?

I have quite a few and not sure if I could pull Spike off lol.

Quite tempted by Dru but not sure if I have time to get the costume made.

Same with me. Im tempted to dress as Spike but dont think i can either. Il have to see i suppose :D

I'm thinking of going as Anya in All the Way, but wearing red plimsolls instead of rollerskates (Mostly because I can't move in them xD But also cause it's probably a health and safety issue). I've found the shorts, but if I can't find a t-shirt and the plims, I'm gonna think of something else. In which case...I have no clue. :D

I'm doing a Freddy Krueger costume, if all goes to plan!

i was totaly gunna do a mrs freddie kruger.. maybe not now :(

LOL oh yeahhhh i can imagine saz!!! - you hate freddie, you would scare yourself lmao! :D

lmao well itd be entertaining for everyone else :P

Same with me. Im tempted to dress as Spike but dont think i can either. Il have to see i suppose :D

I have the coat but there is no way in hell that i'm bleaching my hair blonde lol.

Don't think I can cosplay at this one, maybe next time.

I have the coat but there is no way in hell that i'm bleaching my hair blonde lol.

Don't think I can cosplay at this one, maybe next time.

So do I, I have the shirts too. I was thinking of bleaching my hair but dont think it would actually suit so i might just try and find a decent wig!lol

I will wear a dress like Buffy in the Halloween episode of season two. The red and pink one.

Now I'm just asking myself what to do with the hair. I think it's more difficult to get a wig like she wears at the beginning of the episode. I'll propably just hope my hair grows a little more till october, then colour it brown and have it as tousled as she wears it later.

Thanks we will have a look into that. If all else fails we know we can get an Arkansas cheerleader outfit as they are the real Razorbacks.

Oh does anybody know the name of that little pig on the show that was dressed up as a Razorback ?

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. :WINCE:

oh aye so it is ;) cheers

Thanks we will have a look into that. If all else fails we know we can get an Arkansas cheerleader outfit as they are the real Razorbacks.

Oh does anybody know the name of that little pig on the show that was dressed up as a Razorback ?

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. B)

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. :D

Ooft no messing with you then mate :P Love Jayne, he is so badass :dance:

oh aye so it is :smile: cheers

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. :P

Going as Kaylee, will have to get a picture with you if I see you.

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. :D

Ooft no messing with you then mate :P Love Jayne, he is so badass :D

Sadly, I probably won't be, as I doubt I'll be allowed to bring Vera on the plane lol. :P

oh aye so it is :smile: cheers

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. B)

Dungarees or big pink and white dress? lol

I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be wearing a cunning hat. ;)

Definitely going as Anya in All the Way now, woop! My shorts came today, they're like two sizes too big but they're pretty much identical to the ones worn in the ep, so I am determined to wear them. And hopefully they won't fall down. :smile:

Edited by Buffy Lover

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. :P

Ooft no messing with you then mate :headscratch: Love Jayne, he is so badass :headscratch:

Sadly, I probably won't be, as I doubt I'll be allowed to bring Vera on the plane lol. :D

oh aye so it is :lol: cheers

His name was Herbert.

I'm going as Jayne Cobb. :headscratch:

Dungarees or big pink and white dress? lol

I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be wearing a cunning hat. :yoda:

Either pilot episode Kaylee or a Kaylee outfit from after she's been shot.

so theres two of us dressed as Kaylee :-)

Yup!