Diary dates query

Probably something really obvious but on the back pages of the programme is a list of date for future events. April 22-24 2011 is showing as Act III....what is it?

Also What happened to Act I and Act II? :P

I saw that ALSO LFCC is 3 days next year :smile:

Probably something really obvious but on the back pages of the programme is a list of date for future events. April 22-24 2011 is showing as Act III....what is it?

Also What happened to Act I and Act II? :P

I saw that ALSO LFCC is 3 days next year :smile:

is it over a bh weekend? if not i think it is a typo but id love for it to be 3 days though, especially with photo shoots on the fri or monday which ever the 3rd day is ;-)

Also What happened to Act I and Act II? :D

I saw that ALSO LFCC is 3 days next year :D

is it over a bh weekend? if not i think it is a typo but id love for it to be 3 days though, especially with photo shoots on the fri or monday which ever the 3rd day is ;-)

It was on posters as well as in the programme so i doubt its a type

Photoshoot guy isn't asking for more photoshoots already ??? :D I'll have to say hello next time - I think I saw you in every photo queue I was in!

Edited by keithporter23