The Jessica Rabbit Appreciation thread

Hello, I attended both days of the Comic Con and I thought that one of the best things about the convention was the lady dressed up as Jessica Rabbit! Does anyone have any photos of this beauty they would like to share? I was lucky to meet her during the event but I didn't have my camera with me!

the best things about the convention for me personally: William Shatner, Jessica Rabbit, Kristanna Loken, Elizabeth Sladen - thats in no particlar order mind.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderwoman (what an outfit!!!)

What there was of it! lol Not that I'm complaining :P

What there was of it! lol Not that I'm complaining :D

When I was sat with Nick Courtney on Saturday, Wonder Woman went past and it was just so funny watching him in mid signing just look up and see her walking past. I was worried he was going to have a heart attack! We did laugh about it though.

What there was of it! lol Not that I'm complaining :D

When I was sat with Nick Courtney on Saturday, Wonder Woman went past and it was just so funny watching him in mid signing just look up and see her walking past. I was worried he was going to have a heart attack! We did laugh about it though.

Can't say I noticed - I had two beauties of my own to deal with :D

My friend sent me this link and may i say, thank you very much for the compliment of this thread, I am the jessica rabbit and am really flattered by this ^^, If you have facebook at all you can add me anyone the name is Kara Hook and my dp pic is obviously of me as her ^^, If not i'll post some pictures i have on here ^^ did everyone enjoy lfcc? Id love to see the pictures people were able to grab of me ^^ The wonder woman was with me most the time saturday, her name is Emmy Clapp if you want to look her up ^^.

38133_417355672018_565907018_5279993_1900464_n.jpg

Edited by Jessica-Rabbit

My friend sent me this link and may i say, thank you very much for the compliment of this thread, I am the jessica rabbit and am really flattered by this ^^, If you have facebook at all you can add me anyone the name is Kara Hook and my dp pic is obviously of me as her ^^, If not i'll post some pictures i have on here ^^ did everyone enjoy lfcc? The wonder woman was with me most the time saturday, her name is Emmy Clapp if you want to look her up ^^.

u were great :D

I always wonder about complimenting these beautiful ladies at the convention without sounding like one of the cast of "On the Buses", but find trouble speaking with my jaw dragging on the floor. Does one say "my word, madame, isn't it warm in here today?" or go with the gut instinct of "PHWOOOOOAAARRRR"? It's difficult to know where to draw an acceptable line, perhaps some of the ladies could help out with this? :blush::wub::thumbup:

I saw Wonder Woman walk past me and I quickly went up to her from behind and gently touched her forearm to stop her and said, "Hey! I was just on my way outta here but just had to quickly tell you that you look absolutely fantastic...I love your outfit and I just had to introduce myself. And of course, you're really pretty. I'm Nicky."

Then introduce yourself to whoever she is with as well, DO NOT ignore them. I said to her friend, "Hey dont get me wrong you look lovely too it's just that I saw her first."

Man up, grab your balls and and dont be weird and you'll be fine. It's really, really not hard at all to do especially at an event like this where complimenting them is expected and normal.

terrythomas_2.jpg

Hi. you looked amazing, think you and wonderwoman made a lot of people's weekends including mine. :-)

My friend sent me this link and may i say, thank you very much for the compliment of this thread, I am the jessica rabbit and am really flattered by this ^^, If you have facebook at all you can add me anyone the name is Kara Hook and my dp pic is obviously of me as her ^^, If not i'll post some pictures i have on here ^^ did everyone enjoy lfcc? Id love to see the pictures people were able to grab of me ^^ The wonder woman was with me most the time saturday, her name is Emmy Clapp if you want to look her up ^^.

Hello, I attended both days of the Comic Con and I thought that one of the best things about the convention was the lady dressed up as Jessica Rabbit! Does anyone have any photos of this beauty they would like to share? I was lucky to meet her during the event but I didn't have my camera with me!

the best things about the convention for me personally: William Shatner, Jessica Rabbit, Kristanna Loken, Elizabeth Sladen - thats in no particlar order mind.

HELL YES!

I agree totally had a few photos taken with her but as I'm currently using the library computer I cant upload any pics until I get internet access back tomorrow.

But yep seeing her was fantastic.

And soooooo much to say about Kristanna :blink:

Big thank you to the cosplay characters - they were brilliant. You were fantastic as Jessica Rabbit. I saw you running through your photo poses at the front of the convention hall. Cosplay really makes the event for me along with the guests.

Big kudos to the one and only Jessica Rabbit, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, The Flash, Batwoman and Batman, the Cylon, Catwoman, my old fav the Joker and Harley and Quin who were awesome.

Cheers guys and girls we salute you!

Edited by ukgator

I saw you on the saturday, had to do a double take lol

Let me just say again like I did in a previous thread, you are sooo gorgeous (and damn the toes I step on saying this!)

Andrew :D x

The 'ahem' talent on display over the weekend was tremendous!

Jessica Rabbit was definitely a stand out (no 'Rogering' jokes please). Catwoman (I think it was Catwoman anyway - it was a gal all in black leather, her pics already appeared elsewhere on this board!) and Wonderwoman (what an outfit!!!) were also a bit tasty :D

I didn't see a Catwoman there myself (oh wait I saw one but she disappeared after an hour or so) but I was all in black leather the character is Black Cat from Spierman :) Is this who you mean possibly :(