Girl dressed as Wonder Woman? Sunday.

nicky

I was on my way out when I spontaneously stopped you at about 1:20pm.

Sorry I couldnt stay and chat to you more but I was in a rush to get to Victoria to catch a coach...nevertheless I had to congratulate you on a great costume!! Anyway hope it was a day! :crying:

Edited by nicky

Yeah, that's her. I didn't get to see the whole costume though...when I stopped her she was wearing a skirt I think to cover herself up as she's just come in from outside. Thanks for posting.

Edited by nicky

I never noticed she had tattoos, can't think of what might have drawn my eyes away from them :P

Posted this in the thread for Jessica Rabbit too, but applies to them both. Both amazing costumes!

Its always great when someone does a costume/costumes that really suit them, always adds that something extra to a character :thumbup:

Wonder Woman just had the right look to really pull it off, made for an awesome sight!

She had amazing eyes too :gorgeous:

You do realise they were contacts, right?

Amazon women do not wear contacts ;)

tbh I was so impressed by her I didn't even contemplate if they were hers or not...all i knew is that they were amazing

I must admit, I did have a chuckle to myself, everytime I saw her there was some guy taking a photo of her bottom subtley behind her back. Best thing about wearing a helmet is no one thinks you are really watching them.

As for the Wonderwoman herself, if you got it, flaunt it I say!:)

Though I'm pretty sure she came the next day as Black Cat.

if you got it, flaunt it I say!:)

Generally good advice but I think the 6ft 2 brickie in a frock with a five o'clock shadow and an adams apple the size of a cricket ball I saw walking down one of the roads behind Earls Court yesterday really ought to have erred on the side of caution!