Daniel Logan

Anyone meet him today?

How...amazing was he haha? He talked LOADS and was so appreciative of every single autograph he signed. It was a really nice thing to see!

I wish every guest was like him, very welcoming, very friendly and nothing was too much for him. Met so many people who seemed like they didnt wanna be there but he seemed to love it!

:thumbup:

totaley agree was one of the best guests nothing was to much troble for him and he made my 2 sons very welcome and even though thay had the auto there freind was made welcome too if all guest were like this then wow what a great covention just goes to shows not all actors are the same

• Moderators

It was great to see Daniel back after a break, and even better to see him busy for the majority of the weekend. He was friendly, enthusiastic and chatty. Everything you could hope for from a guest, and he had a photo with my girlfriend too.

So thank you to Daniel for being one of the best guests at the event :)

He was lovely, very nice to talk to.

He was involved at the event: he bought a t-shirt at the auction, was playing with R2D2.

Yeah, when he bought the shirt at the auction, that was hilarious! :D The auctioneer was like 'you kiddin', right? Righ... No? What? You really wanna buy the shirt?' and Daniel Logan was so funny - he was an absolutely wonderful guest and great to listen to :D;)

He was involved at the event: he bought a t-shirt at the auction, was playing with R2D2.

He would be an amazing guest at a weekend event

He ran the R2D2 into my feet! He was sorry (and cute), so I forgave him :D Only realised it was him when I was looking at people's pics last night, though :blink:

He would be an amazing guest at a weekend event

He ran the R2D2 into my feet! He was sorry (and cute), so I forgave him :D Only realised it was him when I was looking at people's pics last night, though :blink:

Did anyone see him mucking around with Kenny Bakers wheelchair on Sunday??? Funny, but not good for safety reasons.

Did anyone see him mucking around with Kenny Bakers wheelchair on Sunday??? Funny, but not good for safety reasons.

Yeah he was showing off to the Mando Mercs popping wheelies in that bad boy. Daniel was an ace laugh, he was throwing his pens at some of us and running away.

When I met him on Sunday, he was really cool, but the meeting was kind of surreal...

I asked him how it was going doing the voice-acting for Clone Wars, and he said a bit about it, then he looked at me and said "... and do you know what's really crazy?" - (to which I thought he was still talking about Clone Wars) - he said that meeting me was crazy.

I was a bit confused at first until her started to explain...

He said he had seen me walking around the convention and was hoping to meet me as I look exactly like his best friend back home in New Zeland. He said everything from my build, to my hair colour/style and even the way I smiled was exactly like his mate. And I'm sure he said his friend's called 'Biggs'...

I said maybe his friend is my 'clone', and I said that the next time he comes to an event he should bring his friend along so that I could meet him.

And then he asked if he could take my photo on his iphone, to show his friend back home. I said "... this is weird, normally it's me asking to take the photo...". But he said he wasn't joking and so I posed for a photo for him!?!

He then started looking around for his dad, so that his dad could come meet me, but his dad was off somewhere.

I'd like to get in touch with him (if it's possible) so does anyone know if he has an official website or facebook or anything? I'd like to send him the pic that was taken of the two of us.

I'm sure he was on these boards years ago after he was at a CM: MK

I felt compelled to post on this thread to say I agree with all the comments listed. Daniel was an exceptional guest; humble, welcoming and friendly. I saw him walk around the Star Wars signing area as well as the rest of the event hall and he seemed to always have a smile on his face and seemed to genuinely enjoy being there.

On another point the dedicated Star Wars signature area and the layout of it was a very good idea as the individuals signing would regularly get up from their desks and mix with the fans.

When I met him on Sunday, he was really cool, but the meeting was kind of surreal...

I asked him how it was going doing the voice-acting for Clone Wars, and he said a bit about it, then he looked at me and said "... and do you know what's really crazy?" - (to which I thought he was still talking about Clone Wars) - he said that meeting me was crazy.

I was a bit confused at first until her started to explain...

He said he had seen me walking around the convention and was hoping to meet me as I look exactly like his best friend back home in New Zeland. He said everything from my build, to my hair colour/style and even the way I smiled was exactly like his mate. And I'm sure he said his friend's called 'Biggs'...

I said maybe his friend is my 'clone', and I said that the next time he comes to an event he should bring his friend along so that I could meet him.

And then he asked if he could take my photo on his iphone, to show his friend back home. I said "... this is weird, normally it's me asking to take the photo...". But he said he wasn't joking and so I posed for a photo for him!?!

He then started looking around for his dad, so that his dad could come meet me, but his dad was off somewhere.

I'd like to get in touch with him (if it's possible) so does anyone know if he has an official website or facebook or anything? I'd like to send him the pic that was taken of the two of us.

I'm sure he was on these boards years ago after he was at a CM: MK

Wow! This is one of the best guest experiences I have ever read!