Post your photos

I still have to do any work with these, so please ignore the infamous yellow tint. But seeing someone asked so nicely when I'd put the talk photos up, that someone gets his wish granted now. :o

IMG_6192_kl.jpg

There it is - the intensive Chris Judge makeup session ;)

I didn't even get it the second time around as I was too busy laughing!

Thank you!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if anyone spotted me around but I was injection fairy lily on Saturday :3 had alot of fun ;) if I bashed any of you with my wings I do apologise they were a bit bigger than I wanted V_V;;;; I saw so many awesome costumes you are all awesome!

38267_422417518296_575588296_4648155_5139170_n.jpg

34559_422416473296_575588296_4648105_3708840_n.jpg

the outfit ^^

38017_422416218296_575588296_4648094_7471587_n.jpg

Daniel Logan was one of the nicest guests of the day, so glad to meet him :o such a sweetie managed to wrangle boba and Jango for the photo thankies Bob'ika <3

38017_422416213296_575588296_4648093_8228655_n.jpg

38017_422416198296_575588296_4648090_3340599_n.jpg

35070_422416673296_575588296_4648110_3522967_n.jpg

I dunno who this girl was but she was awesome and creepy....but mostly awesome XD

35070_422416668296_575588296_4648109_8354971_n.jpg

those mandos have really inspired me to start getting my own armour together....bright yellow it will be!

34687_422416983296_575588296_4648125_4195026_n.jpg

I dunno why I stropped XD

34559_422416448296_575588296_4648100_3590121_n.jpg

if any of you guys and gals spotted me and my mates around ( I was with Ramona and Hikari) let me know, photos too ^^

Edited by Heizerunattu Fairy Lily

From 'Queen_Sindel' Jul 25 2010, 10:08 PM'

For some reason LFCC lights are special.:headscratch:

The setting I have on my camera works perfectly for all other indoor shots. But for LFCC it doesn't matter what I try, the pictures are yellowish.

Yeah, same here. It took this year's for me to realise it wasn't me who had screwed up my settings as I had the same problems as the last two years here once again. After 3+ years, I now know the ins and outs and all the quirks of my camera and have encoutered no problems at the many, many other cons I have been to but Earls Court 2 is very 'special' in the French meaning of the word 'special' ::sighs::

I gave up with trying to correct 70% of my Being Human photos sans flash and just converted them to black & white instead. I got quite acceptable results doing that. Might be worth a try?

Edited by thefreckles

I gave up with trying to correct 70% of my Being Human photos sans flash and just converted them to black & white instead. I got quite acceptable results doing that. Might be worth a try?

That's probably what I'll do too. Like I said above, I didn't have time to do anything so far.

But I remember my results from last year weren't really up my standard, so I may take the easy route right away. Thanks for confirming that at least that will work!

That's probably what I'll do too. Like I said above, I didn't have time to do anything so far.

But I remember my results from last year weren't really up my standard, so I may take the easy route right away. Thanks for confirming that at least that will work!

Changing some of my pics to black and white does work but in some cases has managed make some look worse hmmmmmmm..................................

Changing some of my pics to black and white does work but in some cases has managed make some look worse hmmmmmmm..................................

I think it probably depends on the quality of the original image. If you've got a bad image to start with, very little can save it. Have you tried playing with the greys and blacks as well as brightness, contrast etc.? Most black and white images can do with further tweaking rather than just a straght conversion. Do you use CS2 or above? If so, there are a number or very good filters (red, green, yellow etc.) as part of its black and white conversion process that can also make a big difference. Finally, is there a common theme with those that are looking worse? If so, perhaps someone here might have some ideas on how to help?

I think it probably depends on the quality of the original image. If you've got a bad image to start with, very little can save it. Have you tried playing with the greys and blacks as well as brightness, contrast etc.? Most black and white images can do with further tweaking rather than just a straght conversion. Do you use CS2 or above? If so, there are a number or very good filters (red, green, yellow etc.) as part of its black and white conversion process that can also make a big difference. Finally, is there a common theme with those that are looking worse? If so, perhaps someone here might have some ideas on how to help?

saturation is always a quirky way for defining images. art students all the way :P

Heh! That's me!

Is it ok if I use that photo for the Mandalorian Mercs UK website?

No problem ^^ your armour was amazing!

Ta muchly, built the helmet myself :)

If you are serious about making some armour, try typing Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club into a search engine, join the forum and my name (Saz) is the same there and we'll help you out.

Heh! That's me!

Is it ok if I use that photo for the Mandalorian Mercs UK website?

No problem ^^ your armour was amazing!

Ta muchly, built the helmet myself :)

If you are serious about making some armour, try typing Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club into a search engine, join the forum and my name (Saz) is the same there and we'll help you out.

I will do, Ive been thinking about creating some armour for awhile now, think joining up to a forum will definetly help me get to making it faster!

IMG_6192_kl.jpg

There it is - the intensive Chris Judge makeup session :lol:

I didn't even get it the second time around as I was too busy laughing!

Thank you!

"I'm a British alien!"

Lol. Didn't manage to get any photos of that. Gutted! I too was creased over laughing both times! Soooo funny :(

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...