Post your photos

there is a pic of the portal cube girl in my collection somewhere

photobucket link

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v624/andy1911/LFCC%202010/

Who is that girl in pic 128? What a smile! :(

lol

yep i noticed her also, and she was with another girl and 2 guys, one of the guys was close to me in the Shatner talk and asked a question, he was in a blue trek shirt, he also got away with filming most of it.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the most amazing time! here are some of my pictures, these are my favorites

38134_456804745766_528955766_6668157_2940929_s.jpg

Do you have a larger version of that pic that you could send me?:(

heya. im sorry about that id thought it would come out large version. ok i uploaded them all to my facebook now so here is the link :D

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsu...8523&ref=mf

if anyone has pictures of me and my friends can they please send them to me? i know a good few people stopped me for photos on both days and i even had someone interview me, does anyone know what that was for? i was in a big rush when having it done so didn't have time to really ask what it was for. would really love the help with this :D

First and foremost, I want to apologise to these chaps below:

4805319430_f46a766f84.jpg

I kinda jumped out at them on my way out of the building, I think they were just chilling and a few guys had gathered to get a few shots. Luckily I managed to tag along with that group but I think they just wanted to take it easy after the mornings exploits! Thanks for the pic guys!

Hi ya i was Altair

No need to apologise its always a pleasure.... we were outside to help entertain the people queing if any and those outside cooling down!

Always up for having pics taken... i was going to say i recognised you from here!! I think i've seen you at evey show i've been too!

I'm just so glad my costume went down so well in its early form!!!

@MissJ Here's us together!

23iz2mh.jpg

Unfortunately the 4:30 am start meant I didn't have the brainpower to remember my camera, so this is literally the only photo I have...

If anyone else has any photos of me please post them, if only to make all the painting worthwhile!

Hi ya i believe i have a pic of me and the klingon slave girl (do hope im right? apologies if not.)

I'm admin over at TCA and see Soomka has joined the forum may i ask which one you are in the pic?

@MissJ Here's us together!

23iz2mh.jpg

Unfortunately the 4:30 am start meant I didn't have the brainpower to remember my camera, so this is literally the only photo I have...

If anyone else has any photos of me please post them, if only to make all the painting worthwhile!

Hi ya i believe i have a pic of me and the klingon slave girl (do hope im right? apologies if not.)

I'm admin over at TCA and see Soomka has joined the forum may i ask which one you are in the pic?

Hi, this is Mirror!Kirk, the girl on the left. Soomka is the Orion Slave Girl, or in this case, communications officer, on the right.

my scanner always cuts the bottom, it drives me made, no matter how i place it or how i mess with the settings it always cuts the bottom :-(

i remember walking past you on the sunday i think, but i remember better you were in the star trek outfit at CML last year!

not getting a william b davis shoot is not a regret as such as i cant afford them all and he just about falls into my voyager category of guests but i do wish i could of afforded him, loved the smoking man in xfiles

You never say hi! XD;;

I was either with a pink haired lolita or Alice (who's usually in the red dress)~ If that rings any bells then you did indeed see me XD;

Although by the end of Sunday I was so thrilled I got a hug from William B Davis and that Shatner remembered me, I was completely oblivious to what was going on around me XD;;

Mr Photoshoot is very shy :D although if you do the trek costume again Ill be wanting a pic :thumbup:

i dont remember who you were with I walked past very briefly and thought, thats the trek girl from cmL, but i was rushing somewhere, proberly to photoshoot B lol from A, very rushed days for me this one.

Many thanks, it was a mad dash back to the car for the costume change but am so glad I did it now. :P

That photo looks fabulous! I'm really glad too that things worked out.

Thankoo :D Am really thankful for the photographer for checking the first picture.

EXHIBIT A. X-FILE#827789901-1

img022.jpg

And seeing that the lapel badge wasnt visible and then zooming out a tad to get the detail in.

If shes watching, "Thank you :D".

Mr Photoshoot is very shy :P although if you do the trek costume again Ill be wanting a pic :firedevil:

i dont remember who you were with I walked past very briefly and thought, thats the trek girl from cmL, but i was rushing somewhere, proberly to photoshoot B lol from A, very rushed days for me this one.

Haha, I'll be in uniform next time~ And so will Alice.... if she stops losing the uniforms XP It was such a shame, the uniforms served us so well with Takei, would have been great with Shatner~ oh well, he remembered me anyway~

oh, and thanks for recognising me anyway XD; a lot of people seem to be confused by the new fringe~~ even people who know me quite well -______-'

photobucket link

Was just looking through your album and noticed this picture:

DSCF0343.jpg

I didn't see her in that costume but she looks familiar, does anyone know if she was in any other costume at all that weekend?

photobucket link

Was just looking through your album and noticed this picture:

DSCF0343.jpg

I didn't see her in that costume but she looks familiar, does anyone know if she was in any other costume at all that weekend?

She did Pheonix from X-Men on the Sunday =]

She did Pheonix from X-Men on the Sunday =]

Do you know if anyone posted pics of her in that costume too?

Hmm, don't remember seeing her in that costume lol. Might be remembering her from a previous event. Thanks for finding and posting the pic though :D

LOL i sketch them first free hand then upload that and draw round my own sketch....doesn't take too long about 10-15 mins all in all. Not meant to be owt special just quick jokey ones haha they're only daft wee things but i do them for my friends ala:

2wnre4g.jpg

lol as it's kinda obvious i rushed his lol

Edited by Talie