INCEPTION - Possible Spoilers!

Narago

i went to see Inception last night and WOW i was so impressed, i loved it from start to finish, i cant wait to go and see it again, even considering going to the IMAX to see it!!

i thought it was an amazing film, i was gripped from the minute it started, leonardo was great as per, but the whole idea is fascinating to me and christopher nolan did such a good job, this prob has to be the best film i have seen this year....so far!!

anyone else see it?

• 2 weeks later...

very good, good action, great acting and direction, good story, excellent idea that keeps you thinking and is also portrayed very well in the film, great cast also and was very impressed with tom hardy! was a little to long in parts but just when that feeling hit nolan ramped up the action or suspense, loved the open ending left to the viewer to decide. really enjoyed the snow base fight and multi layer/level dream finale.

I thought Inception was very visually impressive and a very well made film. As for the plot, I thought the idea was very original, but the latter part of the film went on a little too long.

Good film though.

The whole point of the ending, in my opinion, was to make you think. It had to tie things up ina way that wasn't obvious. I think the ending was probably the best part as you didn't know what was real for sure, and what was not. Excellent outing.

I thought it was brilliant. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. The story was original, the acting was excellent and it wasn't predictable. Also, I didn't think it felt as long as it was either.

As for the ending, when I went to see it a lot of people laughed at the ending. As it zoomed in, I think a lot of people may have expected as much to happen. I thought it was a great way to end it, meaning that it does leave you thinking about it long afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...

According to retailer information, Christopher Nolan's mindbending thriller Inception will be released on Blu-ray in the UK on December 6, in a "triple play" (BD/DVD/Digital Copy) combo pack. Special features will reportedly include WB's Maximum Movie Mode, a first for a Nolan film. Also available will be a very enticing Limited Edition Briefcase with five movie art cards, a spinning top and a booklet – which is actually the user manual for the PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) device used in the movie.

According to product listings, special features will include:

Maximum Movie Mode: Christopher Nolan and Leonardo DiCaprio extract information about the world of Inception and learn about all things you may have missed in the film. Questions, answers, surprises and intrigue are all there for the taking!

Prologue (Motion Comics):

Inception: The Cobol Job: Online comic that details how Cobb, Arthur and Nash came to be enlisted by Cobol Engineering to perform an extraction on Saito.

Inception: The Big Under: The story that reveals how Cobb and company get to Saito to put him under for the dream featured in the beginning of the film.

Dream of Consciousness: Taking some of the most fascination and cutting-edge dream research to date on lucid dreaming, leading scientist to make the case that the dream world is not an altered state of consciousness, but a fully functional parallel reality.

15 Focus Pods

Photo Gallery

news_5088.jpg

15600_front.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add my thoughts as well.

There's probably few things more challenging than trying to successfully portray dreams, not least multi-layers of dreams within a film and Chris Nolan does this very succesfully in Inception.

Excellent cast , Direction and Cinematography, definetly one of films of they year and one of my favourites for some time.