Train/tube works

Hi just checked my local train station ( east tilbury) and anyone getting the c2c line into London be warned the train is not going to west ham, limehouse or fenchurch street but going from barking to Stratford and Liverpool street so suggest getting the district line from barking.

There is no circle line so will have to rely on the district line to west brompton.

So if this will increase your travel time you may want to leave earlier.

Hope this helps, see you there!

:D

This has helped a lot I am getting on that line tomorrow at Southend what would be better? Getting district line from Barking or changin at Liverpool Street

Get the district line from barking as you'll have to change trains more often.

Erm we are arriving at Marylebone.

Wheres the best place for us to go/quickest way?

I would get from marlylbone to edgware road onto west brompton get on the district line to west brompton (you can walk round or get the bakerloo line to paddington then onto west brompton if don't wanna walk but may take longer)

Please double check as i'm not the best map reader but hope that helps

:dance:

This has helped a lot I am getting on that line tomorrow at Southend what would be better? Getting district line from Barking or changin at Liverpool Street

Get the district line from barking as you'll have to change trains more often.

;)

Erm we are arriving at Marylebone.

Wheres the best place for us to go/quickest way?

I would get from marlylbone to edgware road onto west brompton get on the district line to west brompton (you can walk round or get the bakerloo line to paddington then onto west brompton if don't wanna walk but may take longer)

Please double check as i'm not the best map reader but hope that helps

Barking it is and I am lol. Thanks for this one.

thanks,mate.

will be heading there from thorpe bay via pitsea,

good call!

You're from Thorpe Bay? Berlimey talk about small world. I used to live down Willingale Way.

theres actually no district line running between barking and whitechapel, i'm in the same boat think i'll get the central line to bank and cut through to the district at monument

Thanks for that I didn't realise the district line was down there so anyone using C2C I'm now going to Liverpool Street, Then changing to the central line to notting hill gate then district line to west brompton. Why are works always on a con weekend!

;)