important issue about Bitten

showmasters

the guest line up is brilliant, I cant wait, but for me the guests are a bonus, I am a mother of 3, work full time and have my own business and its very hard for me to get time to myself. I come to these events purely to see friends i havent seen for a while and to make new ones, and having some me time.

amanda

LOL!! and it has been a while!!!!!!

omg( jumps up and down in excitement ) tricia woo hoo, yeh its def been way too long, less than 2 weeks woo hoo cant wait to see u hunnie, i will be arriving with jonathan in the morning, can i check in early lol xxxx

Edited by amandaa34

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweeted just an hour ago so looks like there's no conflict for us:

SamTrammell Almost done with GunsGirls&Gambling. Punked @danecook today. He was fake arresting people--we had the real cops fake arrest him. Priceless

about 1 hour ago via web

Tweeted just an hour ago so looks like there's no conflict for us:

SamTrammell Almost done with GunsGirls&Gambling. Punked @danecook today. He was fake arresting people--we had the real cops fake arrest him. Priceless

about 1 hour ago via web

Yay! :WINCE:

the guest line up is brilliant, I cant wait, but for me the guests are a bonus, I am a mother of 3, work full time and have my own business and its very hard for me to get time to myself. I come to these events purely to see friends i havent seen for a while and to make new ones, and having some me time.

amanda

LOL!! and it has been a while!!!!!!

omg( jumps up and down in excitement ) tricia woo hoo, yeh its def been way too long, less than 2 weeks woo hoo cant wait to see u hunnie, i will be arriving with jonathan in the morning, can i check in early lol xxxx

Yay TITCH!!!!!!!

I'll try not to be drunk before arriving and looking for the dust around the hotel haha

i cat get the time off work ( only needs to be the friday) and as i dont have a under 25 pass anymore the train is the same price as a silver ticket and the coach isn't far behind :P

i've been promoting though.

summer holidays for the kids bad times im having problem with roadhouse to as the school holidays are a week later this year .... bloody kids

Just put a mini advert for this in my journal for Deviantart.

Figured that a lot of my followers on there are Twilight fans which stands to reason they might like true blood too, and 760+ people subscribe to my page on there, so all advertising helps. (Well, I say advertising, we are not supposed to do that, but you can carefully word it)

Its well worth going to even if someone could only go for a day.

Thinking about it, will put another one on Facebook too lol Wonder how many times we've done that now lol :P

• Showmasters Admin

thank you to all the people that are helping us on this ever tweet and post on forums and facebook helps us get the word out to the fans , and its you that is making this happen so thank you all so much .

please do not stop what you are doing , we are getting the odd few tickets sales and this all helps the event , we really do want to run another one and its just getting to the point were we think it will happen , so please keep up the good work , we are going to run a really fun event and we know that everyone that dose attend will have a grate time as we have really planed it out so you have a lot of fun .

thanks for your help and keep up the good work it dose make a difference

jason :P

I dont have a ticket yet, but i am definitely coming this weekend, i will be wanting Silver when i arrive on Friday.

Really looking forward to it and wish i had sorted myself out sooner lol

There are a few of us buying tickets on the day, you wont be alone doing that :P

Ahh that is good to know that i am not alone :poki:

I'm surprised to hear numbers are low but for me the timing of this con just made it impossible for me

In the case of True Blood, I think this is the best month for the actors sadly. Book time off for next year NOW! :P

I do know a number of people who aren't going because of the August holiday time. So it's good to know that TB fans DO want to go. Next years show will be amazing!