important issue about Bitten

showmasters

If you're really a True Blood fan then the 4 guests they have are bloody amazing!!

I know some people who were waiting on Hoyt (I know their real names, but this is easier ;) ) to be announced, over someone like Sookie or Bill. Each to their own!

With the exception of Sookie, I see the show as such a huge ensemble ... I think everyone is equal. In the case of Sam though, he is someone I think everyone should agree is a main main MAIN cast member. HE OWNS MERLOTTE'S DUDES!

If people bought a silver ticket (£135) they're getting 4 photoshoots, 4 autographs, a number of talks and 3 parties. That's pretty good in my eyes! Which is why I have a silver ticket :blush:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It's like the Twilight cons - if people had waited for Rob etc, then they never would have gone as far as they have. But there have been a good number of the cons now because the fans got behind it, and the ticket sales were there to make fantastic events.

I'd love for these events to be pushed like that in terms of support for the show itself.

I’m over the moon with this line up, but I’m in an awkward financial position where I just cannot buy a ticket until I actually get there. I may be lucky and be able to order it at the end of the month, but for now the situation I’m in, I just can’t.

I will however, plug this like mad on Facebook etc, and really hope that I can generate interest as I don’t this to be a one off – and even if it is yearly, I will be happy with that.

Sis ...(swan) and i had to make a choice between Housebroken or TB when they were announced...and went for HB...alas...because that was cancelled it was TB all the way.

We were in the position that we could not afford both.

Maybe SM should sell one day talk and auto tickets with the chance to purchase photo opps at the event on the day.

That way weekend peeps could have all the parties but fans with limited monies could just have a day pass.

Its not just the event but also the cost of hotels on top that is limiting.

I would go to so many more events if the costs were not so high.

I know SM are between a rock and a hard place cuz they are trying to run a business, i so hope that this will not be the only TB con.

I have to say it was the delay between getting guests that put me off getting tickets for this straight away but that was purely quantity not quality!!!

I've been to loads and loads of cons, mainly Buffy, Angel & Firefly, where the main cast have NOT attended and they have been some of the best cons ever, in my experience main cast tend to distance themselves from the fans and go through the motions (with the exception of a few) whilst smaller guests seem to relax a bit more and chill out with the fans and this leads to some of the best fan encounters!!!

This line up to me was excellent to start with when there were 2 of them it then got AWESOME with the announcement of Jim and then to get another guest was great, I'm pretty convinced it'll be a great weekend no matter what and to be honest if people are only waiting to meet Alex, Stephen or Anna then do we really want them at a con for true fans, it saddens me that people think this way still!!!!!!

the guest line up is brilliant, I cant wait, but for me the guests are a bonus, I am a mother of 3, work full time and have my own business and its very hard for me to get time to myself. I come to these events purely to see friends i havent seen for a while and to make new ones, and having some me time.

amanda

If you're really a True Blood fan then the 4 guests they have are bloody amazing!!

I know some people who were waiting on Hoyt (I know their real names, but this is easier :dance: ) to be announced, over someone like Sookie or Bill. Each to their own!

With the exception of Sookie, I see the show as such a huge ensemble ... I think everyone is equal. In the case of Sam though, he is someone I think everyone should agree is a main main MAIN cast member. HE OWNS MERLOTTE'S DUDES!

If people bought a silver ticket (£135) they're getting 4 photoshoots, 4 autographs, a number of talks and 3 parties. That's pretty good in my eyes! Which is why I have a silver ticket :D

This.

I know some people who were waiting on Hoyt (I know their real names, but this is easier :P ) to be announced, over someone like Sookie or Bill. Each to their own!

If people bought a silver ticket (£135) they're getting 4 photoshoots, 4 autographs, a number of talks and 3 parties. That's pretty good in my eyes! Which is why I have a silver ticket :D

HOYT FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!! :lol::(:YAHOO:

the guest line up is brilliant, I cant wait, but for me the guests are a bonus, I am a mother of 3, work full time and have my own business and its very hard for me to get time to myself. I come to these events purely to see friends i havent seen for a while and to make new ones, and having some me time.

amanda

And to have a weekend without the kids so u can get pissed lol :lol:

I know some people who were waiting on Hoyt (I know their real names, but this is easier :( ) to be announced, over someone like Sookie or Bill. Each to their own!

If people bought a silver ticket (£135) they're getting 4 photoshoots, 4 autographs, a number of talks and 3 parties. That's pretty good in my eyes! Which is why I have a silver ticket :lol:

This.

Double this.

I must admit, you could also look at it this way.

If you can only go for one day, you could still buy a standard ticket and if you speak to the crew, they will help you get all the autographs and entrance to the talks and auction and the dealers room, plus a day with fellow True Blood enthusiasts :thumbup:

Then you dont have to pay the hotel costs (I appreciate you have to live close enough to make the travel not too costly, but theres always the wonders of Megabus) :P

ps I agree, Awesome guests :D

Is there any chance you could update the website with Todd Lowe's biog?

Sozz if that sounds rude; not my intention at all. Would just feel better about sending people there; some people are a bit suspicious of forums (yes, I know this one is lovely :-D)

amanda

And to have a weekend without the kids so u can get pissed lol :poki:

who me? no not ever, i never get pissed, lol who am i kidding hell yes i am, its been way too long.

I'm sure it'll be done as soon as possible :poki:

They're just very busy with LFCC at the moment, so probably just stuck him on the front page quickly.

and also, last time I looked Kristins name hadn't been updated to her new married name...

amanda

LOL!! and it has been a while!!!!!!