London Crew Hotel?

minshy17

ah i've now had to book coach as there are no parking facilities and the coach fare has doubled since i checked yesterday

Still £20 return not too bad

Is there going to be a crew bus to the venue from the hotel? I looks like 2 miles away or am i being a geography biff?

*EDITED* Please do not use disparaging remarks, even in jest. Thankyou.

am i missing something???? What did i say that was disparaging????

if its only 25 mins then i will save money and walk.

We'll probably miss breakfast too

Got the latest email and am now very confused as to how to get there lol

I'm the aforementioned person in Andrews email.

If anyone has any questions about the place, then I'll be happy to answer them (via email or Facebook).

Or, any vague questions can be answered here.

Edited by Impact

• Showmasters Admin

I have just sent out an email to everyone to tell them which hotel they are in.

If you don't get this by 3pm, please let you know here. I will need your REAL name.

If you don't get this by 3pm, please let you know here. I will need your REAL name.

i didn't get it, i think you could of sent it to my blackberry address which i no longer have. I've emailed twice asking it to be changed. My name is Amy Boon.

I'm not even going to cause more havoc with my hotel :thumbup:

I don't think my emails are coming through but I have the name of my hotel and my roomate so I think I should be ok. I'll just have to make sure I go back to the right hotel with my roomie!!

Andy - :) I'm special. And also do the 7 mile round trip into the city centre on a relatively regular basis to try and shift excess flab. This isn't really that bad!

Talie - everyone is free to do what they want. Some will probably get the tube or a taxi, some will walk. It's up to you.

Ahhh right before I've usually jumped on the crew coach/bus whatever lol so im usually pretty lazy! haha

• Showmasters Admin

i didn't get it, i think you could of sent it to my blackberry address which i no longer have. I've emailed twice asking it to be changed. My name is Amy Boon.

Sorry Amy, it's because it got changed on the main list but the rota's have email address in to and sometimes I miss them when I update an e-mail address.

I've sent you an email through the forum.