jeff goldblum

hey guys, jeff goldblum is currently playing at the vaudeville theatre and will be playing on saturday.does anyone know if he meets fans before or after a show? it would be great to meet him whilst in london. to meet shatner, tyson and goldblum would be a great weekend!

Jeff is a lovely guy and is normally happy to meet fans after a show. The theatre puts up barriers at the stage door, as it can get quite hectic. I know before a show he arrives extra extra early and sometimes enters via the front doors (instead of stage door) so it is very difficult to catch him going in.

Don't forget the fab actress Mercedes Ruehl is also appearing in the play - she's really lovely to talk to.

he'd be a great addition to LFCC on the Sunday.

Edited by keithporter23

the middle of september i believe

Okey dokey that gives us plenty of time to meet him.

The play isn't on on Sunday, so that could be possible for LFCC. He has a great CV, Jurassic Park, The Lost World, The Fly, Independence Day, etc.

Not forgetting Richard Curtis The Tall Guy but will want him to sign Jurassic Park definitely.

Jeff is a lovely guy and is normally happy to meet fans after a show. The theatre puts up barriers at the stage door, as it can get quite hectic. I know before a show he arrives extra extra early and sometimes enters via the front doors (instead of stage door) so it is very difficult to catch him going in.

Don't forget the fab actress Mercedes Ruehl is also appearing in the play - she's really lovely to talk to.

he'd be a great addition to LFCC on the Sunday.

That's really good to have feedback, he seems like he would be nice and friendly.

Mercedes is there too? Okay so its either Married To The Mob or Big I'll ask her to sign.

Met Jeff on Saturday after the con, took a picture of him with my girlfriend and got him to sign the program for the play (which was very very funny - you should go).

Unfortunately there were some French dudes who felt it was okay to try and get 4 or 5 pics each with the man which got very annoying.

Edited by Farqhuarbeedlebum

That does seem confusing dosnt it lol

What I meant was, I'd pretty much pay any price to meet him at an SM-style event.

I feel weird doing stage door or premier stuff, and you are never garunteed that you'll get a signature or anything. Plus sometimes seing how some people are at the doors and premiers, I'd feel rude and pushy.

I met Jeff on Saturday. Big tip don't go on Saturdays especially if you've been at Earls Court 2 earlier.

We were told that Jeff would only sign one thing and the poor guy seemed like a deer caught in headlights and felt quite sorry for how he was mobbed. He's a nice and humble guy and certainly a most favourite meet.

Edited by KingRichard76

Hi, i met him on friday evening around 6.30 before performance(stage door), there was only 6 people there he was more than happy to sign. Got my Fly picture signed was happy to pose for a photo really nice man.

As long as people don't take the michael he is fine. That's what peeves the stars off when people say can you sign these obviously selling them on. :D

i didnt get to see him at all :-(

i went after the comic con from around 4.30 till 6 ish after the show. most of the preformers came out but someone came out and said "sorry jeff is resting"

so i didnt get to meet him. i wondered if it was worth it to send my photo to him via the venue for him to sign, ive been told the staff at the venue arnt very nice and so i dont know if they will pass any fanmail on to him.

saturday was probs my only chance to see him. im going this sunday but i dont think the play is on then