Please can you get the following artists

It would be nice if we all had our "Dream List" those who we would really Love to see.

Would be so brilliantly awesome, but hey, we live in a Crazy Old World where anything is possible and you never know.... Dreams can come true.

PLEASE??

Casey Coller

Anthony Williams

Brian Williamson

John Tobias

Evan Dorkin

Phillip Hester

Sadly no Casey this year, though my partner in crime and I have collaborated on an EXCLUSIVE print of Ironhide. It'll be available from the Apocalypse Comics stall at LFCC. The print has been drawn by Casey and coloured by me as a tie in to Casey's IDW mini-series "Ironhide".

The print is extremely limited and once they are sold out there will never be any more printed, so snap them up while you can. Hope to see you there!

Ironhide_LFCC_2010COLlowres1.jpg

PLEASE??

Casey Coller

Anthony Williams

Brian Williamson

John Tobias

Evan Dorkin

Phillip Hester

Sadly no Casey this year, though my partner in crime and I have collaborated on an EXCLUSIVE print of Ironhide. It'll be available from the Apocalypse Comics stall at LFCC. The print has been drawn by Casey and coloured by me as a tie in to Casey's IDW mini-series "Ironhide".

The print is extremely limited and once they are sold out there will never be any more printed, so snap them up while you can. Hope to see you there!

Be yoinking that I shall lol

PLEASE??

Casey Coller

Anthony Williams

Brian Williamson

John Tobias

Evan Dorkin

Phillip Hester

I'm gonna have to get one of those beauties :lol: