Party themes

talie

I enjoyed the themes we had last time, Quidditch/Yule ball...

But something new would be good. -considers DH related themes-

Maybe Bill and Fleurs wedding? Though god knows how I'd go to that one! Haha. Or perhaps The Battle of Hogwarts? Once again... haha.

Basically, I have no idea. But I don't mind what they are, I just want themes!! It's not long to go for this and I need to start planning. :/

Bill and Fleur's wedding sounds pretty feasible. I'd quite like something Marauders themed (a chance for a change in cosplay-ness) but not quite sure how they'd do that. Maybe something like a Halloween Feast (though the con's not even near then any more) or a post-war Victory Party! :lol:

Really want to start planning what to wear too! (in a typical girl fashion :()

What was the Sunday party last year?

Yule Ball sounds good even it's Christmasy... well I know it's only in September but maybe a Halloween themed party? Would make the Hogwarts ghosts happy except nearly headless nick who will have his own deathday party I suppose :D:D

Halloween Feast would be cool, or Slughorn's Christmas party :P (who cares if they're not seasonal!)

Not sure (after discussing it with LisaMarie) if they'd do a Bill & Fleur's wedding theme as that's in DH and the films have only gone up to HBP so far, and the cons are fairly film-centric (since we get the awesome actors :D) plus they get the decorating inspiration for the parties from the films so would be more difficult before the movie comes out...though I would still love that as a theme.

And if we're on the vain hope for DH themed parties then a post-war victory party would be awesome :P

Yule Ball sounds good even it's Christmasy... well I know it's only in September but maybe a Halloween themed party? Would make the Hogwarts ghosts happy except nearly headless nick who will have his own deathday party I suppose :headscratch::P

Well last year it was Yule Ball and the convention was in August!!! They really decorated it amazingly - we had a Christmas tree adn even some crackers! How do you find crackers in August?!

And I agree with Lisa - don't mind what the themes are so much but just want to know them. Less than 2 months to go now! :D

oohh yeah slughorns party would be fun too, we could all feel rather important and I would be gate crashing of course :WINCE::P:wub: Can't believe it's only 8 weeks away now... and well for one of the parties, either in the hotel bar or a themed one I will NOT be Draco but one of the party maniacs so we shall see how that will be *chuckles* aaarrgh getting excited now :-D

some cool ideas! like the slughorn's christmas party one, that could be cool.

trying to think of anything that hasn't already been suggested but not having much luck at the minute though lol

will get back to you if i think of something lol

• 2 weeks later...

TBF I dunno what you'd do for like slughorn's party...costume wise

I'd love like an house-elf party lol...... Or a sorting party where we all got sorted lol but I dunno what you'd wer for that.

Find the horcrux party lol - like the horcruxes are hidden and we have to find them.... I dunno..

I'd love like an house-elf party lol...... Or a sorting party where we all got sorted lol but I dunno what you'd wer for that.

Find the horcrux party lol - like the horcruxes are hidden and we have to find them.... I dunno..

Hufflepuff would have a major advantage though in Find the Horcrux :pyth:

Ohhh but that would be an excuse to whack out the ball pond again!!!

Hufflepuff would have a major advantage though in Find the Horcrux :D

Ohhh but that would be an excuse to whack out the ball pond again!!!

What with being good finders? looool