what are your ticket numbers?

gemma85

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they stick with the guests they have now, I'll go standard and buy the photo shoots when I'm there, but if they announce another one I'll go silver :YAHOO:

Worked out that at the moment, it's £12 cheaper to do standard plus photo shoots!

Damn me being in Accounts !

I see you got mine from the other thread. :YAHOO: Mr Avatar has ST41, I think. (Yes, he likes this show so much he is willing to come to the convention, even if he's not going to immerse himself in the Gold experience!)

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I'll start it off if you like.

All you do is go into your first post in this thread, click edit, and add peoples names/ticket numbers in

I will do to here for you to get you started :dance:

(You dont have to do this, I am happy to do it for people if you would prefer)

Hi, sorry havent been on here since all the confusion but both of our parents are in hospital :blink: at the moment (one for an amputation & the other is as of yet undetermined) so not getting a chance to get on here:(

Wow, you've been busy making up that list which I very much appreciate. I didnt mean to create such hard work for you. To be honest I wasnt intending on starting a list, just a seperate topic where people could post their numbers, I didnt think even think of a list but I see where a one would be clearer :)

As I say with the folks layed up in hospital i'm not getting on here much, so if you wish to carry on with the list, please feel free although please know I in NO WAY expect you to, I just wont be able to get on and update it myself anywhere near as much as would be required to keep it up to date. As I said, if you do carry on, it is very kind of you and much appreciated, your a star!!!

Edited by gemma85

Sorry to hear that Gemma, dont worry I will carry on, but if you feel like something to do, no probs :WAVE: lol

You know Rhi its a shooting offence to spell my username wrong lol!!!

I did it again? :o I think I did that in one of the ET forums once too - sorry :blink:

done to here :D

Edited by Rhianydd

Sorry to hear that Gemma, dont worry I will carry on, but if you feel like something to do, no probs :D lol

You know Rhi its a shooting offence to spell my username wrong lol!!!

I did it again? :D I think I did that in one of the ET forums once too - sorry :D

done to here :D

Its okay hun I'll void the offence cause I like you so much *hugs*