Guest Cancellation - Dennis Dun

Shame. I was really looking forward too meeting him. However with money being quite tight anyway, it isn't the end of the world. I stil have, ermmm, 4 people I want to meet. Does anyone know how long refunds take to do? I am still waiting for my Jonathan Frakes one.

Another movie guest bites the dust. Luckilly I have Kristanna Loken to see and like Cybernators comment it is not the end of the world. I do hope however that maybe some more cult movie guests are announced to compensate for the loss of Lang, Dun and Frakes.

Saw Dolph Lundgren was in town on BBC Breakfast talking about the Expendibles. He would be an awesome guest. How about bringing back Carl Weathers as well.

Another movie guest bites the dust. Luckilly I have Kristanna Loken to see and like Cybernators comment it is not the end of the world. I do hope however that maybe some more cult movie guests are announced to compensate for the loss of Lang, Dun and Frakes.

Saw Dolph Lundgren was in town on BBC Breakfast talking about the Expendibles. He would be an awesome guest. How about bringing back Carl Weathers as well.

agree!!!!!! lets have dolph and carl

• Moderators

fuming, has he any intention of coming to collectormania london? pls respond :D

They have not specifically said he has rescheduled for an event, which they have done for a few if they are going to the London event. So at the moment I would assume not, but you never know.

Oh well seeing that the post "Dont worry there will be more guests to announce" has disappeared from the forum and the photoshoot and talk times have been released I can only imagine that is it regarding any future guest additions to this con.

I am disappointed with the cancellations of Lang, Dun and Frakes and did not think these were aptly replaced like for like. I guess you cannot please everyone so in regards to this con for me it went from being something to look forward to to oh well Ill show face and see whats up. I live in hope a quality likewise surprise guest is in order.

:lol:

Information being posted certainly doesn't guarantee that the lineup is finished. They really do work right up until the event itself, so we never know.

Thanks Dave I will remain positive and I love the cons for the atmosphere, cosplay, stalls and being with friends. It will still be a great day out. As this one is my last for a while as I am emigrating overseas I was hoping to go out with a bang lol

I know you guys work hard trying to get guests in. Would love to be the fly on the wall lol

I will miss these events when I am away but I hope to attend some when in town in the future. Keep the cult movie guests coming Dave as I can get my friends to sort my autos :lol:

• 4 weeks later...