Is the online shop broken?

I've been trying to buy a ticket for 2 days now and it won't let me pass the address stage of the ordering.

I've tried 2 different browsers and have restarted my computer several times - and it still does it.

I'd really rather buy in advance so is the shop broken?

I've been trying to buy a ticket for 2 days now and it won't let me pass the address stage of the ordering.

I've tried 2 different browsers and have restarted my computer several times - and it still does it.

Perhaps you are not from within England? 'cause as far as I know, the shop's already closed for anyone outside of GB?

Check if you've filled out the county field. That one was added lately and has been giving all sort of weird error messages.

Finally it worked!!! :lol:

But to answer questions, no I'm not outside of the UK, my address was all input fine.....it just wouldn't work.

But whatever it was, it's finally got over it in the last few mins. Thanks for the suggestions anyway! :huh:

Perhaps you are not from within England? 'cause as far as I know, the shop's already closed for anyone outside of GB?

England and GB are not the same thing ! :angry:

I am fully aware of that, so no need to get your panties in a bunch. :angry: I just didn't think the original announcement was fully clear on that so I figured I'd keep the options open - and would have sent told them to email the shop if the problem persisted and they were from within GB but NOT within England itself :YAHOO:

Check if you've filled out the county field. That one was added lately and has been giving all sort of weird error messages.

Just a random query.... why has county been added? I don't live in a county :S

Me neither - okay, we have something similar to the counties here, but that isn't used in your regular address.

I was assuming this was due to a general software update. But unfortunately I don't have access to the store software myself, so I can't tell for sure.

Me neither - okay, we have something similar to the counties here, but that isn't used in your regular address.

I was assuming this was due to a general software update. But unfortunately I don't have access to the store software myself, so I can't tell for sure.

Same here. I live in a county borough - but that's just the area that the local council covers and that isn't used in your address either. Very strange. Wonder if I'll have any problems with entering my address next time I order from the online shop?!