Talk times and photo ops times

Sorry if this has been mentioned before: With photoshoots after there taken where/how do you collect them?

There's a pick up table somewhere in the hall. Last year it war near the second talk area. I have no info at the moment where it is this year, but it should be on the map which you get when you enter. If you have problems, ask the crew at the photo shoot areas and they'll show you the way.

All photos are laid out on a table, so you just walk around, find yours and pick them up.

If we are not to expect to get our photos back on the Saturday, when should we expect to get them, on the Sunday? I sure hope so. I remember the Nimoy pictures arriving late, and they were close to collecting our addresses so they could send the pics home instead.

If for some reason Saturday pictures don't arrive on time you can pick them up Sunday, yes.

Again, please ask the crew at the photo area where to go for that.

London is a different venue than Milton Keynes with more back up places closeby if anything goes wrong, so fingers crossed there won't be any delays.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i feel silly asking but it's been bugging me and i'd just like to check.

If you have two photoshoot tickets for the same person, (both for you), do you go by the earliest number you have when it's batch is called?

I've never attended when they've called Photoshoots by numbers before so i just wanted to check this. (As i'm debating picking up another ticket on the day).

Thanks in advance.

:(

• Moderators

Just looking at the timetable, and had the random thought that it might be an idea to swap the Being Human group shot and Nick Courtney's shot around on the Saturday... Both run from 11-11.15am, just in B and A respectively at the moment.

With Leonora's single shot running until 11am in photo A, it would save getting her between the two areas between the two shoots. She'd just stay in photo A and be joined by the other two.

ETA: There are probably a lot of attendees who'd be getting both those shots too, so would save an exodus between the two areas.

Edited by etmuse

Your talk times between the 1st and the 2nd stage don't line up at all, with constant overlaps (like Greg Rucka starting right in between the Film Makers Talk and William B. Davies) - so here's my question: is it possible to walk into say Greg Rucka's talk late or would that be too rude to consider? How about leaving one talk early to go to the next? Still rude?

If both are used by the same person, then yes, it is the earliest number.

If you and a friend want to be on the same photo and there's a huge difference in the numbers the higher number would count.

Thanks for getting back quickly again! :)

Thankyou, i thought that might be the case. I think i'll purchase a second if there are any left now. :dance:

:D

jesus christ, this is me so far for photos , and thats even with not getting some i was thinkig about and without even thinking about free talks

sat

Lenora Crichlow 10.35am a

Vampire Girls 10.40am b

Being Human 11.00am b

Ben Browder 11.15am a

Katie Sackhoff 11.50am a

Sean Pertwee 12.30pm b

Kristanna Loken 12.55pm a

Sean Young 3.10pm b

sun

Andrew Robinson 11.05am a

Mike Tyson 12.00pm a

Liz Sladen 12.10pm b

Katee Sackhoff 12.35pm a

William Shatner 12.45pm talk

William Shatner 2.00pm a

What happened to the Sean Young talk? According to her announcment thread SM saod she'd do one but she aint down on the list here?

Sorry, I did ask on this thread before but no one answered (at least for a while) or if they did I didnt see it cos I havent been sifting thru all the pages looking for the answer.

In Milton Keynes you could pick them up 2 hours after the END of the photoshoot! Presumably it is something similar at LFCC

Well it was supposed to be 2 hours at the last Milton Keynes on the Saturday but there were problems with the printing and it was well over 4 hours we had to wait for our photos.

Not Malcolms fault but that of the printing machines..

Never had that problem before at any other venues and this was the first time Ive had this problem..

Hopefully it wont be the same at LFCC..

• Moderators

Can I ask which is the right timetable!! The one on here or the one on the website as they are different

The one on here is updated more regularly.

What are the differences you are looking at in particular?

Do we know how many tickets will be available for the Being Human photoshoot? I'm guessing at around 100 if only 15mins has been scheduled? Guess they're going to sell out pretty quickly with the amount of people asking to upgrade to early bird tickets?!?

Do we know how many tickets will be available for the Being Human photoshoot? I'm guessing at around 100 if only 15mins has been scheduled? Guess they're going to sell out pretty quickly with the amount of people asking to upgrade to early bird tickets?!?

Sorry, that's an office question I'm afraid. Maybe TooTall can answer that when he comes on.

15 minutes do sound like a stronger limitation that usual though, yes.

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry, that's an office question I'm afraid. Maybe TooTall can answer that when he comes on.

It will be around 100.

It will be around 100.

thanks TT.