Talk times and photo ops times

kinda confused....... 3 lines pay on the day, pre-paid and gold pass.

If you have already got a prepaid standard ticket you go to the prepaid queue BUT if you have a prepaid early-bird where do you go?

So if you have prepaid standard and are first in line in the prepaid queue and a person behind you has a prepaid earlybird when the doors open do they step out of line and go through or ......?

Apologies, not trying to cause problems but it seems strange to me. I suppose anyone down there @ 7 or 8am is assumed to be earlybird, would this be correct?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a prepaid Early Bird, you go to the prepaid Early bird queue.

Once that queue is being let in, technically the pre-paid Standard ticket line can form.

I haven't seen any standard ticket holder queueing up that early though, kind of defeats the purpose of getting a Standard Entry in the first place.

So yes, any line forming prior to 9 AM would be considered Early Bird queue, either pay on the day or prepaid. If you have a standard and want to line up that early, you would have to let any early bird ticket holder go past you.

• Moderators

If you're there early enough to get in as earlybird (well, until probably 10:30 or so) then I reckon the assumption is going to be that you either have or are planning to buy an early bird ticket, yes.

The talk kinda has to be at the same time as something...can't please everyone :blink:

If the paid Shatner talk is swapped with the free Star Wars Imperials talk, so it starts at 4.10pm, it won't clash with anything. The photo shoots on Sunday will all be over by 3pm or thereabouts.

I'm sorry, but if the Shatner talk is moved to 4pm Sunday I won't be able to make it because I'm on the 4pm train out of London! The mid-day time is perfect - please don't change it!

If the paid Shatner talk is swapped with the free Star Wars Imperials talk, so it starts at 4.10pm, it won't clash with anything. The photo shoots on Sunday will all be over by 3pm or thereabouts.

I'm sorry, but if the Shatner talk is moved to 4pm Sunday I won't be able to make it because I'm on the 4pm train out of London! The mid-day time is perfect - please don't change it!

Oh NO NO NO!!! Please do not move the Shatner talk! I have a flight back booked and will never make it if the talk only begins at 4 pm!

I don't know who decides and I'm sorry it clashes with things but it clashes with things at 4 pm as well. So please please please don't move it!! Just...don't. Please.

Ehr, thanks.

Edited by Tracionn

Oh NO NO NO!!! Please do not move the Shatner talk! I have a flight back booked and will never make it if the talk only begins at 4 pm!

I don't know who decides and I'm sorry it clashes with things but it clashes with things at 4 pm as well. So please please please don't move it!! Just...don't. Please.

Ehr, thanks.

Agreed! Don't move it , please?!

*waves a quick hi at tracionn :blink:*

It does seem a bit odd that the Bill Shatners shoots are so late both days.

Yes, of course it's impossible to schedule everything in the morining, but it's gonna mean that Boots (or whoever else prints the photos) are going to get a load turn up towards the end of their day. Hope they pay em overtime, as the local Boots where I live stops taking one hour processing at 3pm on a Sunday!!

So, let me see if I got this right. Unlike at Collectormania 15, there WON'T be a special line outside the building for those of us who want to get a VQ ticket to one of the bigger guests? Instead there are just two lines, pay on the day & early bird ticket holders?

Thats right, would be hard to do as there is only the one entrance rather than the several MK has.

Plus, the event is so large inside (from doors to guests its a long old way with dealers between) that having a queue work alllllll that way would be impossible.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

So what's the deal with this year's photo shoot tickets, are we allowed to keep them afterwards? Since there's obviously a rip off stub. Cos I know in previous years you needed to hand them over :lol:

Edited by pamela86

Sorry for asking but I am kinda new to this game: is there a timetable for the autograph signings? I mean how do I know where and when the guests/stars/actors/.... will be signing autographs and so on?

thanks for your help

• Moderators

Most of the guests should be signing the whole time they are there, apart from when they are in shoots/talks, and if they go on lunch breaks.

If they are on a break, it'll say at the end of their queue with an expected return time.

Most of the guests should be signing the whole time they are there, apart from when they are in shoots/talks, and if they go on lunch breaks.

If they are on a break, it'll say at the end of their queue with an expected return time.

thank you for the information

If we are not to expect to get our photos back on the Saturday, when should we expect to get them, on the Sunday? I sure hope so. I remember the Nimoy pictures arriving late, and they were close to collecting our addresses so they could send the pics home instead.