Talk times and photo ops times

I wonder who the tbc photo shoot is on sunday?

Ermm, it'll be a phtotshoot with me. I haven't confirmed the price yet, but as I am wonderful I think 50p and a can of coke sould suffice.

REALLY!? Berlimey, what am I doing selling my body for scientific purposes to get all the money together to get big names at £15+ okay, well heres £1.00 and a bottle of coke you better make it worthwhile or I'll be complaining to trading standards about misrepresentation. :D

Well you paying ore isn't realy my fault!!! But I like to think it is a worthwile investment, lol.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, been waiting ages for talk times to go up. Can only afford to go on the Saturday so a bit sad that Katee's talk is on the Sunday with the horror talk. On the plus side i am glad that I will get to see William B Davis's talk am really looking forward to meeting him. This is my excited face >> :YAHOO:

Edited by bunny-summers

OK Lost the plot now Elizabeth Croft supposidly doing photoshoot on Sunday but still no word on that but when you look at Days and Prices thread she is now down for Saturday can someone tell me what is going on :lol:

OK Lost the plot now Elizabeth Croft supposidly doing photoshoot on Sunday but still no word on that but when you look at Days and Prices thread she is now down for Saturday can someone tell me what is going on :lol:

Looks like she changed dates then, sometimes that happens last minute. I'm sure the schedule will be updated to include her after the weekend.

Thanks for the list - I too now have decided to come on both days instead of just the saturday.

(My poor bank balance wont know what's hit it!)

Qucik question though, i did notice that there is an auction posted for both days - I thought it was only going to be on the sunday. Or Have i just completely misread this?

No, you haven't misread this. The original plan was one auction on one day only, but apparently this has been changed. There was quite some interest in it, that's probably why the second one was added.

Aaaah excellent - thanks for clearing that up! :D

So how's the talks and photo ops working this year? What're the colour successions? Still blue, yellow, red and green?

I think that somewhere TooTall has said that there will be no color coding followed but that the numbers are the only marker they will go by. Can someone confirm this? (*goes to hunt for where he said that to link it*)

EDIT: Here we go, speaking about talks: LINK

Edited by silky_cat

Does anyone able to confirm if Russell Tovey will have a photoshoot?

Sorry, this can only be confirmed by SM towers. Keep checking back if the first post is updated.

So how's the talks and photo ops working this year? What're the colour successions? Still blue, yellow, red and green?

Silky Cat has already hunted correctly, it's numbers only.

As I have never attended a talk before I would like to know a bit more please.

* How many places are available per talk (i.e. half hour) 20, 30, 40, 50. 100?

* When will the tickets for the talks be made available and obviously those who get there earlier will get good odds of getting a ticket?

* How close to the talk will the tickets be made available?

Scuse me for my inquisitive nature.

I think that somewhere TooTall has said that there will be no color coding followed but that the numbers are the only marker they will go by. Can someone confirm this? (*goes to hunt for where he said that to link it*)

EDIT: Here we go, speaking about talks: LINK

Silky Cat has already hunted correctly, it's numbers only.

Wow seriously?! Even photo ops??? :D In that case, i'm extremely pleased with my tickets!

Last year it was 400. I have no info on the numbers for this year, but I assume it is in the same range.

* When will the tickets for the talks be made available and obviously those who get there earlier will get good odds of getting a ticket?

Talk tickets will be available somewhere near the talk area from when doors open for Early Bird ticket holders. This is for all talks happening that day. Tickets will be handed out until they run out.

We always suggest to get VQ tickets first, then go back to grab talk tickets.

Usually tickets don't run out that early. We've had some full talks, but tickets always have been available for a while.

Wow seriously?! Even photo ops??? :D In that case, i'm extremely pleased with my tickets!

That's the info I have and apparently also how it's been done at C16.

A lot of attendees leave pre-ordering until the last minute or even get the tickets at the show only to avoid clashes with other things, so yeah, if you ordered early you may get lower numbers then you expected.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Last year it was 400. I have no info on the numbers for this year, but I assume it is in the same range.

Talk tickets will be available somewhere near the talk area from when doors open for Early Bird ticket holders. This is for all talks happening that day. Tickets will be handed out until they run out.

We always suggest to get VQ tickets first, then go back to grab talk tickets.

Usually tickets don't run out that early. We've had some full talks, but tickets always have been available for a while.

That's the info I have and apparently also how it's been done at C16.

A lot of attendees leave pre-ordering until the last minute or even get the tickets at the show only to avoid clashes with other things, so yeah, if you ordered early you may get lower numbers then you expected.

Thanks, this is great it helps out a lot.

I take it that its far too late to get an early bird ticket for Saturday via online store, do I just turn up and buy one at the door?

The online store closed last night, so yes, unfortunately you can't order online anymore.

But yes, you can just turn up in the morning and buy on the day. There's two separate lines, just make sure you're in the right one. There'll be signs on the doors.

I hope the photoshoot number thing is right cuz I'm 21 for Tyson Houseman and 23 for Edi Gathegi!

Does it really matter? I mean, everyone with ticket is guaranteed a photoshoot. The tickets are being called in increments of 30(-ish?). That way, you'll always be queuing with about 30 other people, no matter how high or low your photoshoot number is. For seating in the talks, I can see how your number'll matter - but for photoshoots, I have taken the numbering as merely a way for SM to keep track of how many more they have available. Unless you have to leave early and have a really late ticket number, I don't see it making any difference whatsoever .. or does it?

Yeah, I'm just wondering if for photoshoots, the number really matters in terms of it being 'good' or 'bad' - I mean, you will always be queuing with only a limited amount of people anyway so it's not like there'll be a mad rush and you are better off for having a lower number or anything - or IS there an actual advantage to having a low number on your photoshoot tickets?

with anything, if they call you in batches of numbers, low is good, and high means you go in later

But nobody ever misses a photoshoot (Unless they dont go to the area when the shoot is being held) :(

So, if you look at it that way, it really doesnt matter.

However, doesnt everyone always feel pleased if the receive a ticket with a low number on :D