latest Guest Announcement - Lenora Crichlow

I normally don't like when peeps ask for another guest in a guest announcement thread but just imagine who great it would be is Russell was there and you could get a group shot! Ohhh the wonders of a show with a 3 person primary cast!

• Moderators

OMG I'm so excited. I love Being Human and Sugar Rush! :(

I'm keeping all my fingers crossed she's there on the Saturday as that's the day I'm doing

As it says she's doing a photo shoot on Saturday, I certainly hope she'll be there ;)

I normally don't like when peeps ask for another guest in a guest announcement thread but just imagine who great it would be is Russell was there and you could get a group shot! Ohhh the wonders of a show with a 3 person primary cast!

Sorry, but that makes 2 out of the big 3 for Being human! How awesome is that already anyway, and how awesome if...............................well, you know :(

OMG I'm so excited. I love Being Human and Sugar Rush! :(

I'm keeping all my fingers crossed she's there on the Saturday as that's the day I'm doing

As it says she's doing a photo shoot on Saturday, I certainly hope she'll be there ;)

Testing one two seeing thus is the first time I am using this site from¡Y Blackberry.

Even though the photoshoot“s for the Saturday I hope she will be signing on Sunday as that's the day I will be there.

Also whukst being out have had the confirmation that Amazon has dispatched my order of Sugarrush 1/2

OMG I'm so excited. I love Being Human and Sugar Rush! :wub:

Aah, I thought it said they were on sale on Satuday - I didn't want to assume it meant the photoshoot was that day too incase I got my hopes up too much - it seems in my excitement I didn't read the post properly *facepalm*

I am absolutely gutted that she is only doing Saturday, was seriously looking forward to this, seems I'm going to have to send my cover of Sugarrush in for her to sign and then pick it up on the Sunday or whathaveyou :P

I've asked if any friends are going on the Saturday so they can get Lenora to sign, unfortunately no one is so it seems I'm left with no option but to send the cover in for her to sign it on the Saturday and then pick it up on the Sunday.

How do I go about paying for it? Would I pay on the Sunday? etc etc.

Edited by KingRichard76

• Moderators

As far as I'm aware, you'd pay for it online as you're doing it through the website. Not sure how 'picking it up' will work either, but do email the contact on the Tenth Planet site and discuss it with them further.