latest Guest Announcement - Lenora Crichlow

• Showmasters Admin

latest Guest Announcement - Lenora Crichlow

Lenora will be taking part in a photo shoot on the Sat which can only be bought on the day now as its so close to the event , thickets will be on sale first thing when the doors open at 9am on Sat , they will be £15 each

Doctor Who (TV series) - Gridlock - Cheen

Being Human (TV series) - Annie (14 episodes, 2009-2010)

Material Girl (TV series) - Ali Redcliffe (3 episodes, 2010)

Sugar Rush (TV series) - Sugar (20 episodes, 2005-2006)

The Bill (TV series) - Shirley Moss (12 episodes, 2004)

lenora-crichlow-in-una-scena-della-serie-di-being-human-104030.jpg

BEIN_bb172396_500x313.jpg

icecream-sugar-kim.jpg

being_human_tv_600x400.jpg

being_human5.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm1564072/

Every time I see Sugar Rush in HMV I wanna buy it but keep putting it off..dunno why, it's ace.

Gonna grab it now cuz she can sign it <3.

Ditto on that one. Tonight am going to take out a ton of cash so I have it on me in preparation for next week and will be going into HMV tomorrow like you will be.

She was flipping fab in it! :poki:

Every time I see Sugar Rush in HMV I wanna buy it but keep putting it off..dunno why, it's ace.

Gonna grab it now cuz she can sign it <3.

Ditto on that one. Tonight am going to take out a ton of cash so I have it on me in preparation for next week and will be going into HMV tomorrow like you will be.

She was flipping fab in it! :poki:

I know, eh :poki:

I have got the book here which I suppose I could get her to sign but tbh I'm not huge on movie/tv folk signing books.

• Moderators

1. Amazing geust

2. fail cause there is no chance I can fit her on top of the 3 photo shoots I already have Saturday and trying to get Saturday geusts only.

know I shouldnt have bought standard for Saturday

If you can get there earlier and have the £5, you can upgrade to early bird on the door. (I managed to see 12 guests, have 2 photoshoots and go to 3 talks just on the Saturday at CM:London last year. With nothing but an early bird ticket.)

I'd say the time it's takes to have them printed and all orders processed in the next 2 days is a bit of a push. And it's not like Tyson where they'd sell a LOT of tickets and make a good bit of money before the actual show

though why not on the online shop? it closes on the 9th, tyson tickets went on sale like 30 minutes after being announced!

though maybe this at least means we can see a schedule perhaps today? ;-)

Jason said he wasn't putting it in the shop cuz of how close we are to the event.