Attention horror fans

In the words of Bill and Ted, "EXCELLENT!"

this was an epic post :] <3 i think we should have 'bill' in since he was in lost boys and since we happened to mention him .. :] :D

i'll happily contribute to horror guests, i'm getting my bro Sean Pertwee (DS) auto and in the past i've had horror sigs :]

you all know we can get a list guest i just do not know if horror a list guest will cover them selfs so help us and we shall see what they do as in the past Horror has not been very strong for us .

I'm sad to hear this,as i thought Robert Englund,Heather Langenkamp,Lisa Wilcox and Catharine Isabelle seemed to me,to be pretty busy when they attended the London event :blink:

not to mention Doug Bradley being there, when i got his for my brother, i had to wait atleast 20 minutes :]

Sean Pertwee is a horror legend – he’s the pilot in Event Horizon, the glue-gutted sergeant in Dog Soldiers, the unfortunate doc in Doomsday and the dog-food corrections officer in Wilderness.

Tom Noonan is also an icon of horror – he was Francis “The Toothfairy†Dollarhyde in Manhunter and Fox Mulder’s nemesis John Lee Roche in The X Files episode “Paper Heartsâ€.

Okay, it’d be awesome to see the likes of Tony Todd, Bruce Campbell, Robert Englund, John Carpenter, Danny Trejo, Lance Henrikson etc… but we first need to show our support for the smaller horror legends, otherwise the big names won’t believe there’s a fan-base at LFCC. Pertwee and Noonan have played iconic roles, in awesome films – they’re well worth our attention.

I’ll certainly be getting something signed by Noonan and Pertwee: although probably not an Eight Legged Freaks poster or Mutant Chronicles DVD… even quality does crap sometimes…

Okay, it’d be awesome to see the likes of Tony Todd, Bruce Campbell, Robert Englund, John Carpenter, Danny Trejo, Lance Henrikson etc… but we first need to show our support for the smaller horror legends, otherwise the big names won’t believe there’s a fan-base at LFCC.

Showmasters have already had Bruce, Robert, Danny and Lance at other events, and Lance and Robert more than once. ;) So they know these actors are well supported.

At CM:L on the sat Englund had massive line most the day it seemed and Heather certainly kept nicely busy.

Wilcox and Katherine whilst imho not as packed out as the above two still had decent number of people seeing them.

Perwtee is, in the words of my m8t "an absolute f'n leg-end' and be surprised he's not busy. Wonder if his characters will die as much as Williem Dafoe's in furture films (think read Dafoe has had his various characters bumped off 13times)

I dont understand they have a sister company in germany that puts on horror cons and they get great guests from horror films why cant they get those guests that are recongnised I know Leslie is and Im sure going to meet her I just wish they get the horror stars that have been in diffferent things also if that would help bring the capital to fund them.

• Moderators

It's not about them not being able to get guests. It's that they are far more popular in the US and places like Germany etc than they are in this country. The cons work really well over there, and the guests just don't do as well here apart from a few.

They're not going to spend out on guests that won't make them the money back.

But we've been through all of this before again and again. Jason has said if guests are proven to be successful then they'll get more, and that's the only way it is going to change.