Attention horror fans

• Showmasters Admin

ok horror fans

you all say you want more guest well we have a few for this event and we shall see how they do , and if it dose go well for them we will up the game and bring in more horror guest for you to meet .

so if you do want this to happen please get the word out , go to all the fan sites and forums you can find and tell them about this event so all the guests do well and we see there is a demand for these guests and risk more on the bigger names and just more horror guest for the shows .

help us to help you and we will deliver , you all know we can do it and we want to so lets see how this one comes out .

thanks guys

Jason :D

go to all the fan sites and forums you can find and tell them about this event so all the guests do well and we see there is a demand for these guests and risk more on the bigger names and just more horror guest for the shows .

Isnt mentioning other event on other Forums against forum rules LOL :poki: No totally see where you're coming from annd will spread the word! Can only make future events bigger and better!

:poki:

How about some An American Werewolf In London guests as we were promised a few years ago?Please?!

And what happened the Predator guests?

I think SM need to announce these new horror guests soon before we spread the word otherwise there's not really anything to spread the word about.

You know that I'll do all that I can on this front...but I want you to do a favour for me :clap:

John Carpenter is attending *event info removed* - how about putting some feelers out to see if he can attend the London show?

Also as you've had a few Nightmare guests together at once, how about a Halloween line up?

Sorry, the forum rules say if it's enough info to find the other event on Google it is too much. Your post had all details but the event name.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Carpenter would be a massive hit at a UK event. And as I've mentioned before, his new film, The Ward - his first theatrical release since 2001 - is due out this autumn, so it's possible that he'll be on the publicity trail later this year. If Showmasters could get him for any of their shows, they'd just about make my decade.

As for horror in general, I think that this year's LFCC is quite a difficult sell. Though there are a few guests who've worked in the genre, there isn't a huge hook that the likes of George Romero, John Landis and Tom Savini have provided at previous events.

For what it's worth, in a couple of weeks' time, I'll be asking Dennis Dun to sign a Prince Of Darkness print. I hope that Showmasters factor him in when they do the maths for horror. :clap:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

i agree with some of your points guys but lets still try and get as much intrest in the guests we have so it will build bridges for future guests,im a huge horror fan and in all honesty i only ever come to these events when there is a guest from the genre,i hope other fans are pleased to see tom and leslie as i am i never thought i would get to meet them so i am very pleased with the guests annouced,i do agree there isnt what some would call 'a list' horror guests but what is a list for one isnt a list for another,im just pleased we get any horror guests at all thanks sm!

• Showmasters Admin
,i hope other fans are pleased to see tom and leslie

Who??:(

Tom Morga - Friday 13th

Leslie Hoffman - A Nightmare on Elm Street

Of am I the only one that can use CTRL F on the LFCC website ;)

ok horror fans

you all say you want more guest well we have a few for this event and we shall see how they do , and if it dose go well for them we will up the game and bring in more horror guest for you to meet .

so if you do want this to happen please get the word out , go to all the fan sites and forums you can find and tell them about this event so all the guests do well and we see there is a demand for these guests and risk more on the bigger names and just more horror guest for the shows .

help us to help you and we will deliver , you all know we can do it and we want to so lets see how this one comes out .

thanks guys

Jason :blink:

Any chance of

Russell Tovey

• Showmasters Admin

this is turning into a wish list and that was not what i had asked of help with .

you all know we can get a list guest i just do not know if horror a list guest will cover them selfs so help us and we shall see what they do as in the past Horror has not been very strong for us .

and yes you can knock them as not being the A list but if you want bigger it has to grow and if you help it we will try , it up to the fans to make this happen like it is every time with every guest .

jason :wub:

Thanks for giving the horror guests a go Jason.

One potential issue with horror guests at LF&CC is that there is a lot of competition with A list guests, we all know that many have a budget in these current times and with such a wide varierty of guests, this may cause a few people to be a bit more choosy who they spend their money on.

A few people have mentioned guests such as John Landis and George A Romero who have done previous events, maybe their 'totals' might be a better indication of how horror guests may be popular.

I'm planning to meet Tom and Leslie and hope there will be plenty more horror guests in coming shows.

you all know we can get a list guest i just do not know if horror a list guest will cover them selfs so help us and we shall see what they do as in the past Horror has not been very strong for us .

I'm sad to hear this,as i thought Robert Englund,Heather Langenkamp,Lisa Wilcox and Catharine Isabelle seemed to me,to be pretty busy when they attended the London event ;)

Edited by Captain_Kronos