ECLIPSE

Brockie76

Afternoon All

Did any one see the Eclipse previews this weekend? I saw it on both Saturday and Sunday and loved it. THE best film so far.

I personally thought it stayed more or less true to the book. It had some nice comical bits and Edward even managed to crack a couple of smiles.

I was unsure about how the new Victoria would come across (as its a different actress) but I honestly beleive that she was good!

Everyones thoughts would be great!

I went at midnight on Friday, again on Saturday and then yet again last night. I absolutely loved the film and it has kept to the story better than Twi and New Moon did although there were certain things I'd wish they'd put in the film but ahhh can't have everything.

I agree with Vicky, I definately preferred Rachelle as Victoria instead of Bryce. Even my dad said last night that they shouldn't have changed the actress (goooo Dad for actually noticing the actress was different lol)!

I think a lot of people went to the preview showings MK. My friend at the local Vue said that Predators was packed, but Eclipse wasn't. I guess Predators is a big film that is a long time in the coming. However, Eclipse is the third in a series of films in a short period of time.

okay i have seen eclipse twice now and cant wait to go back again, thank god for my unlimited card lol

i thought this is definately the most true to the book film so far, i love charlie, he is funny, so well cast :)

eclipse is my fave book and the film didnt let me down, david slade did a good job

have to agree about victoria though, she just wasnt as menacing but it didnt ruin the film, its just a shame that when victoria comes into her own it wasnt rachelle playing her, she must feel robbed!!

loved the tent scene, it is my fave part of the book and i was hoping it would live up to my expectations!!

the only downside for me really was i wanted more, i could quite happily sat and watched another hour of it lol

also i went to see predators last night and it was rubbish, so i dont know why so many ppl are going to see that when theres eclipse to see :thumbup:

also i went to see predators last night and it was rubbish, so i dont know why so many ppl are going to see that when theres eclipse to see :poki:

I know of many people who have said the same, but where Predators was excellent, and Eclipse not so. I guess it is down to personal tastes.

also i went to see predators last night and it was rubbish, so i dont know why so many ppl are going to see that when theres eclipse to see ;)

I know of many people who have said the same, but where Predators was excellent, and Eclipse not so. I guess it is down to personal tastes.

you are right it is personal taste and i think maybe its just me that didnt like it because i like the original predator film so much!!