Latest Guest Announcement - JIM PARRACK

Massive Events

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo hoo cant wait

would love to meet arlene too, and maybe she could bring her hubby so that would be an added guest but not bitten related, as its ben from lost xx

so cant wait now,

thanks jason and mark your the best. xx

woo hoo cant wait

would love to meet arlene too, and maybe she could bring her hubby so that would be an added guest but not bitten related, as its ben from lost xx

so cant wait now,

lol look at you squeezing all the guests and their partners - I personally want Sookie (I can dream) or Jessica or Sarah lol I wonder why?

woo hoo cant wait

so cant wait now,

lol look at you squeezing all the guests and their partners - I personally want Sookie (I can dream) or Jessica or Sarah lol I wonder why?

Haha - so if we get Mr Moyer, then he'll bring Anna with him... 2 birds with one stone and all that? :D

woo hoo cant wait

so cant wait now,

pmsl hell yeh, and why not lol so excited coz the loonies will be on the rampage again woo ho

OMG OMG OMG....I NEEEED TO GO TO THIS! Oh god I hope no ones already booked that weekend off work, I've got a feeling someone has though :huh:

Awesome guest SM!

Do a sickie :D

You're a bad influence Ange lol. Hope you can come though ^_^

But actually I agree. Pull a sickie :D