Website problem?

I just went to the lfcc website, as ive not been following the announcements very well lately, and wanted to see what guests were announced for this event, as ive seen a few names mentioned on here or in the shop and ive been thinking to myself "who?".

Ok so they are on the front page, but their all right down the side in any order and quite small, and requires lots of scrolling :poki:

So I went to the guests page http://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php...0&Itemid=23 but every single photo on there is blank, and just says "is NOT in londonfilmandcomiccon.com)

Clicking on the name brings up the photo fine though.

Ok so they are on the front page, but their all right down the side in any order and quite small, and requires lots of scrolling :(

The pictures being down on the right side problem is a browser issue apparently. I'm getting it on one computer with IE 6.0, but on the other one with the current IE and the current Firefox it's running okay.

EDIT: I'm seeing the pictures now, are they still gone for some?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I still can't see the pictures

You may have to scroll down to very the bottom of the long page to see them.

Due to the my browser restriction at work - I can only see them at the bottom of the page.

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :)

19.jpg

Edited by Shabs

• Showmasters Admin

I've let Jill know. She'll check on this later today.

Seems it indeed is a browser issue.

It is. On my work pc I have IE 6 and it goes funny, at home with either IE 8 or Firefox it's fine.

I am using IE8 at work, I get some of the pictures but others are coming up as dewscribed.

Curious. Will see what happens when I get home!

Ive got IE8 and i can't see the pics either x