Trek Quotes

bunny-summers

Deanna: "It's a primitive culture: i'm just trying to blend in."

Riker: "You're blended alright!"

B'elanna: "How the hell do you know when we're having intimate relations?"

Seven: "There is no one on deck 9 section 12 who doesn't know when you're having intimate relations."

• 4 weeks later...

"You are not in my shoes." -- Worf

"Too bad. You'd be amazed at what I can do in a pair of size 18's." -- Dax

"Your hair - you changed it." -- Dukat

"Your ear - you pierced it." -- Kira (unimpressed)

"What do you think?" -- Ezri

"Nice melon." -- Odo

"There's nothing more annoying than a corpse with a mind of its own" -- Odo

Mr. Scott, I understand you are experiencing difficulties with the warp drive?

Captain Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott: There's nothing wrong with the bloody...

Captain Spock: Mr. Scott, if we return to Spacedock, then not only will we lost the chance to discover who is behind all this, then it is also likely that we will never see Captain Kirk or Doctor McCoy alive again.

Captain Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott: Could take weeks, sir.

always makes me laugh and so many to choose from?

Just watched this from DS9 Way of the Warrior part 2:

Quark (holding a case and talking to Odo) - If the Klingons try to get through these doors, I'll be ready for them.

Quark opens up the case., There's nothing in the box but a piece of paper. Odo takes the paper and reads it.

ODO -"Dear Quark. Used parts from your disruptor to fix the replicators. Will return them soon. Rom."

QUARK -I'll kill him.

ODO -With what?

• 4 weeks later...

Lieutenant Dave Bailey: Raising my voice back there doesn't mean I was scared or couldn't do my job, it means I happen to have a human thing called an adrenalin gland.

Mr. Spock: That sounds most inconvenient, however. Have you considered having it removed?

Original Series - The Corbomite Maneuver

• 3 months later...

DS9 S7 - Strange Bedfellows

Martok - You just married that freighter captain didn't you?

Sisko - Yes.

Martok - Then war has broken out. Whether you know it or not. A long, grueling, intoxicating war!

Edited by 1of2

• 3 weeks later...

TNG - The Last Outpost

Data - "Apologies Captain. I seem to have reached an odd functional impasse. I am...stuck"

Picard - "Then get unstuck and continue with the briefing"

Data - "Yes sir. That is what I am trying to do sir, but the solution..eludes me"

LaForge - "My Hero!"

TNG - Lonely Among Us

Picard - "Mr. Data... let's proceed without the pipe."

TNG - Justice

Data - "It was probably unwise of us to attempt to place a human colony in this area. Of course, there are three thousand four other planets in this star cluster in which we could have colonized. The largest and closest..."

Picard - "Data! Don't babble."

Data - "Babble, sir? I'm not aware that I ever babble, sir. It may be that from time to time I have considerable information to communicate, and you may question the way in which I organize it.."

Picard - "Please, organize it into brief answers to my questions. We have very little time. Do they accept our presence at their planet?"

Data - "Undecided, sir."

(lengthy pause)

Picard - "Data...please...feel free to volunteer any important information."

TNG - Haven

Data - "Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing."

TNG - The Big Goodbye

Picard - "I am not Dixon Hill! I just look like Dixon Hill"

Data - "He speaks the truth, sir. From your point of view he is only a facsimile - a knock-off - a cheap imitation..."

Picard - "Thank you, Data!"

Edited by 1of2

• 1 month later...

Even though I watched it (Pen Pals) last night I have had to look up the exact quote. Bad memory!

Riker: "O'Brien, take a nap. You didn't see any of this. You're not involved."

O'Brien: "Right, sir. I'll just be standing over here dozing off."

Now if only Colm was announced as a guest......

• Showmasters Admin

Now if only Colm was announced as a guest......

I was lucky enough to meet him at another event back about 4 years ago along with Partick who I assumed we'd never get :angel: Little did I know :huh:

I was lucky enough to meet him at another event back about 4 years ago along with Partick who I assumed we'd never get :WINCE: Little did I know :huh:

I will ignore the fact you have met Colm :angel: and focus on the fact that Patrick has been to a SM event in 2007, 2008 and 2010 :lol:

Now I will pinch myself as reminder that, thanks to SM, over a period of 13 months (June '09 to July '10) and 4 events I have met all of the 5 main Trek Captains and Mr Nimoy :dance::YAHOO:

Edit: Life is a dream!

Edited by 1of2

• 1 month later...

From That Which Survives (Original Series)

SPOCK: Mister Scott, since the Enterprise is obviously functional, I suggest we return to our starting place at top warp speed.

SCOTT: Aye, sir. But even at that it'll take a while to get there.

SPOCK: In that case, Mister Scott, I suggest we start at once. Can you give me warp eight?

SCOTT: Aye, sir. And maybe a wee bit more. I'll sit on the warp engines myself and nurse them.

SPOCK: That position, Mister Scott, would not only be unavailing but also undignified.