just to let you all know we plan to still have more guests

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy Dalton, Sam Jones, Brian Blessed.

If you want to meet Brian Blessed, this link might be of interest.

wont get a flash gordon or any photo shoot there ;-)

You will get your photo with him though, which is good enough for a lot of people!

i have higher tastes ;-)

lol, na I will proberly go to this just because i want a pic with brian, so over the table it will have to be, plus to hear him talk will be amazing

but how cool would a proper flash gordon reunion pic be!

I'm going as he cancelled a LFCC but really wanna meet Boss Nass himself"!

:smile:

I just hope SM are able to bring in someone to replace the calibre of the guests who cancelled (Frakes and Lang). Get in Ornella Muti !!!!

At the moment as I am more of a movie buff the only guests I am seeing is Kristanna Loken. I will not be about for CML so I was gutted when Lang cancelled as I love the films he was in (TOMBSTONE, GETTYSBURG and GODS AND GENERALS).

When I go to cons I like to meet the cult film guests and some of the TV too and any of the major guests who will be interesting to meet so I hope we get some more of these.

Looking positively at it all - If not it will be a cheap one for me.

my ornella muti guest thread hardly had any replies :-( she would be amazing

yer i love tombstone one of my all time favs, how kilmer didnt get an oscar is beyong me, and really enjoyed gettsburg, saw gettysburg years and years ago, but ive yet to watch gods and generals, got it on a double dvd set with gettysburg a year or so ago but the cast changes and length and its a prequel no? have put me off it so far, plus ive heard aside lang its not as good.