Guest Postponed - Stephen Lang

I have yet to receive a response from SM regarding refunding my CC for Temuera Morrisons cancelled photoshoot at Collectormania MK and now another cancellation to deal with. Please refund my cc as I will not be attending Collectormania London. I leave the UK to live in the US before this event. I agree with the previous message. SM should just refund everyone and if people want to book another Stephen Lang photoshoot for CM London they can do so via the online shop or at the event.

I am disappointed by Stephen not being able to attend but understand this happens. I just want a response to my emails to info@showmasters.com regarding refunding these photoshoot cancellations on my card!!!! :blink:

SM should just refund everyone and if people want to book another Stephen Lang photoshoot for CM London they can do so via the online shop or at the event.

The transaction company take a cut of the money though, so to refund you the full amount costs Showmasters more. Transfering it to a different date avoids this charge. If 75% would then rebook anyway, money has been wasted.

SM should just refund everyone and if people want to book another Stephen Lang photoshoot for CM London they can do so via the online shop or at the event.

The transaction company take a cut of the money though, so to refund you the full amount costs Showmasters more. Transfering it to a different date avoids this charge. If 75% would then rebook anyway, money has been wasted.

I have just forwarded SM an email advising them to refund me as I am one of the 25% who cannot make CM London !!!! :blink:

BUGGER! There dropping like fly's!!! At least its postponed to CMLondon rather than just canceled. However then again he was going to be at CMMilton Keynes until it was pushed back to LFCC. Hopefully it wont just keep getting pushed back and back and back ]:

I have yet to receive a response from SM regarding refunding my CC for Temuera Morrisons cancelled photoshoot at Collectormania MK and now another cancellation to deal with. Please refund my cc as I will not be attending Collectormania London. I leave the UK to live in the US before this event. I agree with the previous message. SM should just refund everyone and if people want to book another Stephen Lang photoshoot for CM London they can do so via the online shop or at the event.

I am disappointed by Stephen not being able to attend but understand this happens. I just want a response to my emails to info@showmasters.com regarding refunding these photoshoot cancellations on my card!!!! :blink:

You e-mailed info@showmasters.com? I'm sorry, but then the reason you got no reply is that this is the wrong e-mail address. Kind of surprised you didn't get an error message.

The office e-mail is info@showmastersonline.com, although this would be a question for the store. The store e-mail is info@collectormania.com

Edited by Queen_Sindel

You e-mailed info@showmasters.com? I'm sorry, but then the reason you got no reply is that this is the wrong e-mail address. Kind of surprised you didn't get an error message.

The office e-mail is info@showmastersonline.com, although this would be a question for the store. The store e-mail is info@collectormania.com

Sorry I misquoted the email address. The one I used was info@showmastersonline.com. I know refunds are supposed to be automatic but my Temuera Morrison one did not show up on my last cc statement.

Edited by ukgator

Okay, that's one possible problem solved then.

Please try info@collectormania.com, that's the store e-mail. They should be handling the refunds, those are not done in the office.

In another topic someone posted that the William B. Davis refund appeared on his statement on June 16. Maybe your statement had an earlier cut off point than that.

C&:"}|{&%#&^#$

i want the money back from my flight and hotel !!!!!!!!!

these 3 guests where my main (if not, only) reason to go to this event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMMER

BUMMER

BUMMER

C&:"}|{&%#&^#$

there are only 2 ways to compensate this loss, Bring in the 2 spock's.....

unvergivible

am I right in thinking he was announced for CML then soon after rearranged to LFCC due to filming and now is postponed back to CML?

humm wont hold my breath. I hope he can make it though, would love to meet him, love tombstone in particular and his character in avatar was so bad ass it was great, best thing in the movie he was