Latest Guest Announcement - NICOLA BRYANT

showmasters

There are some great guests lined up for this event. Would love to Nicola again. A real shame it's the same weekend as Chevron 7.5 :YAHOO:

i know many have given me reasons or possibilities of why this is but I dont care, im also really annoyed they are on the same weekend, it crazy when its the same bloody company running them (well as good as from what I know)

I was def gonna go to this chevron, really wanted to meet teryl but now we have such a great line up at dimensions especially the tv movie guys and another chance to meet the stunning nicola, I think im gonna do dimensions (if the train fares come down from 200 bloody quid that is)

i know many have given me reasons or possibilities of why this is but I dont care, im also really annoyed they are on the same weekend, it crazy when its the same bloody company running them (well as good as from what I know)

I was def gonna go to this chevron, really wanted to meet teryl but now we have such a great line up at dimensions especially the tv movie guys and another chance to meet the stunning nicola, I think im gonna do dimensions (if the train fares come down from 200 bloody quid that is)

Where are you looking for your rail fares?

If you want i can have a look around up here (Newcastle) to see different rail companies travelling to and from London for a price cheaper than what you've stated?

usually if we book 1 month before hand, i can get myself (child) and a parent/friend to London and back for around £60.

I would also recommend that you get a railcard if your a frequent traveller like me :)

• 3 weeks later...

Go for Nicki hugs mate......make me proud!:(

just thinking about asking for a hug and im filled with those nerves like if im talking to a woman I like, im a mess, cant see it happening :-(

ive also got a very very bad feeling they will announce a mega star for warp and ill end up sacrificing this, I hope not, i really want to go to dimensions, fantastic line up. and i love nicola. its all down to train costs and if a mega warp star is announced before i buy dimensions ticket

Thats the problem with so many events all around the same time, most people can't afford the cash or the time to do them all.

This is one of the reasons i've delayed booking any of these events over this period, waiting to see which one looks the best for me, cos I can't do em all. Will decide about a month before.

Thats the problem with so many events all around the same time, most people can't afford the cash or the time to do them all.

This is one of the reasons i've delayed booking any of these events over this period, waiting to see which one looks the best for me, cos I can't do em all. Will decide about a month before.

thats leaving it a bit short :|

hope you arent planning on getting a cheap hotel room and cheap rail tickets :(

thats leaving it a bit short :|

hope you arent planning on getting a cheap hotel room and cheap rail tickets :(

ill be similar, so many events on in nov and even on the same bloody day, with hotel and travel costs and more guests to be announced for half of them Im also waiting till nearer the time, maybe not a month lol but poss 2.

Fortunately, i always drive so it's just the hotel costs which need to be taken into account. Depending on which con i choose, then i may be able to commute each day depending on the location if hotel costs are expensive.

Tho normally there are travelodges nearby, and at that time of year the old £19 per night deals are in full swing.

It's not ideal, i would prefer to be able to say (like at London F&CC) that I will definately go to that event cos i do each year, but with many events in and around the same month or so at the end of the year, i will wait and see.

been looking on the trainline.com, there still 100 quid each way :-( guess ill have to wait till sep/oct time, dont really want to pay more than 60 return max

timelord81r its worth checking out:

http://www.grandcentralrail.co.uk/ - this website sometimes does good ticket offers between London and Kings X ( you do have to keep checking because sometimes it can be pricey) and its a great service too (like travelling 1st class).

Edited by keithporter23

• 1 month later...

Go for Nicki hugs mate......make me proud!:dance:

just thinking about asking for a hug and im filled with those nerves like if im talking to a woman I like, im a mess, cant see it happening :-(

ive also got a very very bad feeling they will announce a mega star for warp and ill end up sacrificing this, I hope not, i really want to go to dimensions, fantastic line up. and i love nicola. its all down to train costs and if a mega warp star is announced before i buy dimensions ticket

if you ask Nicola for a hug , you will get a hug , she is a really charming and lovely person , very appreciative of her fans .