Latest Guest Announcement - CHAD LINDBERG

Massive Events

I hope we have a party with decent music at Roadhouse. I want classic rock, enough of this awful Euro pop and con songs! :YAHOO:

Roadhouse characters = awesome music.

Let it be done! :D

Definitely agree - we basically need it to be Dean FM, with all his classic rock stuff. I know at ET2 they played a few "Supernatural songs"and they went down really well.

What I want from a con is total immersion into the show or film that it's based on and that means classic rock for Roadhouse. You can go to any party anywhere and hear cheesy euro crap and so called "con songs" why on earth must it be at they infiltrate this and Bitten?

What I want from a con is total immersion into the show or film that it's based on and that means classic rock for Roadhouse. You can go to any party anywhere and hear cheesy euro crap and so called "con songs" why on earth must it be at they infiltrate this and Bitten?

Perfectly put. :D

You want to feel like you're a part of that show for the weekend, so you need the right soundtrack.

and of course the repetitive song (the name of it slips my mind) from the repeating Tuesday that Sam endures :lol:

Heat of the Moment by Asia. I was just listening to that on the way to work this morning!

and of course the repetitive song (the name of it slips my mind) from the repeating Tuesday that Sam endures :chair:

Heat of the Moment by Asia. I was just listening to that on the way to work this morning!

Exactly! i can't stop humming it if i'm totally honest, it'd be funny if they had that song, and repeated it half hourly. you'd feel sam's pain haha