New Deathly Hallows Trailer

LisaMarie

Seen it a few days ago and think it's okay just wish the avada of our dark lord would have been the final strike but of course JK couldn't do this to the kids lol. Gonna let the whole film surprise me even I doubt I will go into the cinema for it as DH was my least fave book *blushes*

Seen it a few days ago and think it's okay just wish the avada of our dark lord would have been the final strike but of course JK couldn't do this to the kids lol. Gonna let the whole film surprise me even I doubt I will go into the cinema for it as DH was my least fave book *blushes*

How did u see it a few days ago when it just made it's worldwide premier :wub:

So how come Leaky or Mugglenet, the two largest HP fansites weren't aware of this 'leak'? 0.o

Edit: Oh, just wanted to say... y'know in the trailer where Ron seems to be hacking at Nagini? (unless I saw that wrong and he is just breaking the horcrux, my computer is slow so it is possible) If Neville doesn't get to kill Nagini then I may walk out of the cinema.

Edited by LisaMarie

So how come Leaky or Mugglenet, the two largest HP fansites weren't aware of this 'leak'? 0.o

Edit: Oh, just wanted to say... y'know in the trailer where Ron seems to be hacking at Nagini? (unless I saw that wrong and he is just breaking the horcrux, my computer is slow so it is possible) If Neville doesn't get to kill Nagini then I may walk out of the cinema.

LOOOL

I will too :thumbup: that's neville's shining moment

Don't ask me LOL but there are a few out there maybe they just didn't get the links, some stuff always leaks on the net before offical release and I always wonder how people do it or where they get it from. Maybe someone working for Cinemas or WB themselves.

There are other trailers out since a while too this one for example

Deathly Hallows First Tailer

If it really is true that some parts of the movies leak out I shall let you guys know I just didn't think about the trailer as I didn't know that anyone would care about it. Sorry :blush:

I highly, highly, highly doubt that the movie will leak, at least not significantly (weeks before/the whole film). A movie this anticipated will be kept under lock and key.

No one untrustworthy will get their hands anywhere near it... just like with the trailer.

I highly, highly, highly doubt that the movie will leak, at least not significantly (weeks before/the whole film). A movie this anticipated will be kept under lock and key.

No one untrustworthy will get their hands anywhere near it... just like with the trailer.

^^ totally agree.... I check HP sites daily and never heard hide nor peep about any leek, the Blueray DVD trailer was leaked months ago but that was hardly an actual leak and they've had the mini trailer from MTV but that's ti as far as I was aware.

Oh god if the movie leaks no way will I be watching, it'll ruin the magic!

Nice punn, I see what you did there :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

But yeah leaks make me sad. Im such a spoilerphobe anyway i just wouldnt go near one lol. I love waiting for things on the big screen <3

Anywho the trailer was just awesome :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...