Latest Event Announcement - LAUREN KATE

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that we have another author signing at Eternal Twilight 4

LAUREN KATE

Lauren is the author of FALLEN with her second book TORMENT released this Autumn.

laurenkatefallen.jpglaurenkatetorment.jpg

Fallen

Some Angels are Destined to Fall

There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.

Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, Fallen is a page turning thriller and the ultimate love story.

http://fallenbooks.co.uk

*Lauren will be attending Eternal Twilight 4 to promote her new book Torment

*She will be signing both of her books from 9am - 1pm Saturday and Sunday

*Books will be available to purchase at the event.

*Other items can be signed, but priority will be given to those buying books on the day, moving on to other items if time allows.

*there is no limit to the number of items signed per person in place at this time. However this is time permitting and may change.

This is an additional event announcement and does not replace any of the intended guests for ET4.

We hope you will join us in giving Lauren a huge convention welcome! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fab news! I've heard a lot of good reviews about Fallen which is still on my "To Read" list lol. Infact, I just got paid today so may go pop to Smith's when I finish work and buy it!

Thanks SM!

OMG I just started reading Fallen a few days ago. Love what I’ve read so far can't wait to finish it.

Wow another book signing. I wonder if you've got a few more surprises up your sleeves for us. (Rachel Vincent Please :D ).

Can’t wait for ET4, it’s going to be an awesome weekend.