Cosplay?

TurkFox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been putting some thought into it, finally. I will definitely be blonde, so I can be Draco. No idea which version, although hopefully also a secret version with bewarethepossums as Pansy if she's still doing it ;)

If I can sort out a wig, young Tom Riddle and Neville. If not, will probably just be various Dracos, maybe young Snape or Harry.

One I can guarantee is coming out again - PoA Sirius, I just love doing that one!

Yay Ruth! I adore your Sirius POA costume, it is so amazing. :) And Draco, of course. Your Draco is uncanny. :D

I've just dyed my hair red... and I mean RED. (Image link!)

I adore it, so fully intend to keep it for MM... but I'm just wondering if it is too red for Ginny. Haha. Oh well. It'll do. :)

So yeah, I need to start planning costumes, sooooon. So could do with themes. :/ If not I'm just gonna have to pick some costumes and make them fit to the themes!

Thing was I ALWAYS used tht hair dye when my hair was brown to give myself an auburn tint like? But i used the same dye on blonde hair and was like LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL then that happened.

i like tht very ginnyish id say, especially indoors