You know you're addicted to Buffy when....

chimmykins

Simple game, you're probably all familar with it.

Finish the sentence:

"You know you're addicted to Buffy when..."

Pass the time until October. :)

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you take Psychology at college in hope you're professor is part of some government programme who experiment on demons. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you use quotes from the show far too often in everyday conversation.

That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo! :lol:

You know you and your friends are ALL addicted to Buffy when you have conversations that consist of nothing but Buffy quotes.

Cool thread was going to start it myself! :Plol You know you're addicted to Buffy when you howl along with the wolf at the beginning of the theme..guilty as charged :L

AND you know you're addicted to Buffy when you watch the credits of every episode just so you can say 'grrr arrgh' at the end!

You know you're addicted to Buffy when:

1) You frequently talk like you come from California. When you don't.

2) You add "-age" to words which don't normally end that way.

3) You have quotes from the show churning around in your head on a daily basis.

4) You watch an ep when you catch it on TV, adverts and all, even though you own all seven seasons on DVD.

5) 99% of your friends are people you first met on a forum devoted to the subject.

6) you throw annual parties for them during which at least one Buffy episode has to be shown. (And the rest.)

To say this show was a life-changer for me is putting it mildly. :P

You know you're addicted to Buffy when:

1) You frequently talk like you come from California. When you don't.

2) You add "-age" to words which don't normally end that way.

3) You have quotes from the show churning around in your head on a daily basis.

4) You watch an ep when you catch it on TV, adverts and all, even though you own all seven seasons on DVD.

5) 99% of your friends are people you first met on a forum devoted to the subject.

6) you throw annual parties for them during which at least one Buffy episode has to be shown. (And the rest.)

To say this show was a life-changer for me is putting it mildly. :P

was for me too <3

You know you're addicted to buffy when you annually book a week off work, stock up on junk food and things you don't need to cook, switch off all the phones in the house and have a 7 season back to back Buffy-Fest!

Oh and the Grr-argh - so true! lol

AND you know you're addicted to Buffy when you watch the credits of every episode just so you can say 'grrr arrgh' at the end!

Guilty of this one!

you know your addicted to buffy when you get a tatto representing the show!

I have thought about getting Faith's tattoo.

It's cool, elegant, represents my favourite character (and the fact that BtVS has been a big part of my life in the last ten years) and it means nothing to anyone who doesn't know the show.

Dedication :o:dance:

And as for OMWF soundtrack thats the same with me. Rest in Peace is the most played song on my itunes!

:D

Guilty of this one!

I have thought about getting Faith's tattoo.

It's cool, elegant, represents my favourite character (and the fact that BtVS has been a big part of my life in the last ten years) and it means nothing to anyone who doesn't know the show.

do it :)!!, i have the cross/stake/heart and im looking into get some of the omwf lyrics linked into it

do it :)!!, i have the cross/stake/heart and im looking into get some of the omwf lyrics linked into it

I am seriously considering it. :P Although I'd probably have a few small personalisations done to it, as I like my ink to be unique to me.

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you find yourself asking "What would Buffy do?"

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you own a silver cross necklace, a silver claddaugh ring and a gem of amara!

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....You name your cats or dogs, or any other household pets after Buffy characters.

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have a Buffy songs playlist on your i-pod

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you start making fan videos as a hobby!

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have Buffy nights :YAHOO:

Edited by i_am_your_angel_of_music

I am seriously considering it. :P Although I'd probably have a few small personalisations done to it, as I like my ink to be unique to me.

yeh for sure, if u do it i want pics :D

you know your addicted to buffy when... your secret santa present from work was a hand carrved stake!

Edited by Sazzzy

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you find yourself asking "What would Buffy do?"

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you own a silver cross necklace, a silver claddaugh ring and a gem of amara!

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....You name your cats or dogs, or any other household pets after Buffy characters.

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have a Buffy songs playlist on your i-pod

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you start making fan videos as a hobby!

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have Buffy nights :YAHOO:

2 out of 3 there for me. Would be cool to have the gem though :dance: