You know you're addicted to Buffy when....

chimmykins

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

you know your addicted to buffy when you get a tatto representing the show!

I have Spike on my arm! Mind you a lot of people think it looks kinda like James Dean, am seriously consdering get it re-done over the top with an artist that can actually draw! Oh the pain - now that's dedication.

You know your addicted to Buffy when your still listing as a favourite TV show on FB 7 years after the last ep aired!

You name you cat Spike and he turns out to be a little monster, ^_^

You think it's cute when he bites the neck of your other cat(Elvira, not a buffy name i know sorry), :P

You know you should get him chipped but feel he may turn really weird. :P

Big Hugs

Looking Forward to meeting you all.

Jue x

I have Spike on my arm! Mind you a lot of people think it looks kinda like James Dean, am seriously consdering get it re-done over the top with an artist that can actually draw! Oh the pain - now that's dedication.

You know your addicted to Buffy when your still listing as a favourite TV show on FB 7 years after the last ep aired!

I've got "Faith's tattoo" on my back! :)

wow balls to u for having spike on there! thats soooo freaking cool :blush: i dont think id have the balls to have there face on me tho i wish i did, the tattooist i go to is freaking amazing at thenm lol

you know your addicted to buffy when the only time your brothers text you is to let u know theyve seen somthing buffy related for sale..

:) lol

You know your addicted when....

You called you English teacher Giles

You invent a Buffy & Angel diet (never tried it as it would have been very unhealthy lol)

People at work ask if you sleep in a coffin and think your lieing when you say no.

You watch really bad films just cause someone in Buffy or Angel have a cameo in them.

:P

Edited by devil_darla

You watch really bad films just cause someone in Buffy or Angel have a cameo in them.

The number of bad films I have sat through because of this..! But I have discovered a few great ones so it's all good. Anyone seen Timer with Emma Caulfield in? It's really good :)

You absolutely have to get it looking like James Marsters. Grit your teeth and think of the end result :D

Does James know you have the tattoo, he was amazed when he seen that I actually had his autograph tattoed on my arm, even when I told him I was getting it done LOL. Maybe he didn't believe me!

I would love to get portraits done too but I don't trust any tattoist to do it. Unless I go to the states and get Kat Von Dee to do it, she is awesome at portraits.

You name you cat Spike and he turns out to be a little monster,:frankie:

You think it's cute when he bites the neck of your other cat(Elvira, not a buffy name i know sorry), :lol:

You know you should get him chipped but feel he may turn really weird. :YAHOO:

Big Hugs

Looking Forward to meeting you all.

Jue x

You should have called her Drusilla, what were you thinking LOL :lol:

PMSL with regards to the chip :clap:

You know you're addicted to buffy when you're still up at 3.40am on a forum for a buffy convention. Well i'm excited :lol:

Edited by vampirelie

Cool thread was going to start it myself! :Plol You know you're addicted to Buffy when you howl along with the wolf at the beginning of the theme..guilty as charged :L

AND you know you're addicted to Buffy when you watch the credits of every episode just so you can say 'grrr arrgh' at the end!

God... so guilty, to both...... My dad always wants to forward the theme, but noooo!!! You must play airguitar and headbang! And the Grr... Arrgh... yes, all whedon shows... must... see... grr... argh...

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you start watching other shows because of characters or actors you've seen on Buffy

(Doctor Who/Torchwood/Leverage 'n' so much moooore)

Owowowow, I have a Cactus called Spike and my Strawberry plant's called Willow....

No other buffynamed pets. I had goldfish named Tosh and Owen from Torchwood heheheh xD

Edited by Sweet Release