Glasgow Crew emails

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I never get one, I always have to ask, even though I always use the same email address to deal with the email once I get it - how do I make sure I'm on the list for the future?

Sorted, 100% my fault. You should get them from now on.

Trying to decide, looong way, but I want to lol :D

Yer me too. I have to justify the ridiculous travel costs.. even booking this far in advance I cant find a train for less than £65 each way!

I have those costs all the time :P Mind u i got a return to london for £50

Rhi GO!!!!!!!!

Edited by mojoe

If I get picked to crew, I'll be driving up from Nottingham on the Friday during the day (leaving home at about 11.00) and back on the Monday. I'd be happy to offer a lift to anyone that I could pick up/drop off without going too far off my route for a donation towards the cost of the fuel.

Am very tempted. I can get a bus from london for £5 each way, so not too expensive.

Hmmmmm!

Where did you find those fares??

Megabus - overnight from London to Glasgow £5.

Overnight Glasgow to London £5.

Train return to London £17

My ex used Megabus to come down from Inverness and it hardly cost a penny.

Read and replied <3

edit: P.S How do I go about getting my e-mail changed over? I only keep the one I currently have for stuff like crew e-mails but it's just full of crap atm, soo it would be ace to change it over to my newer one, if that can't be done6 thought it's fine

Edited by Talie

Read and replied <3

edit: P.S How do I go about getting my e-mail changed over? I only keep the one I currently have for stuff like crew e-mails but it's just full of crap atm, soo it would be ace to change it over to my newer one, if that can't be done6 thought it's fine

Drop an email to the crew@showmastersonline.com address from your new one, be sure to include your full name, your old email address and a quick explanation saying you'd like to swap over.

Read and replied <3

Drop an email to the crew@showmastersonline.com address from your new one, be sure to include your full name, your old email address and a quick explanation saying you'd like to swap over.

Thank you :wub:

Give it until after the weekend. You e-mailed late Thursday, and there's a lot of e-mails to go through right now, plus the London crew deadline has just passed.

Thanks have fulled in and sent back.

Sory if was sounding impatient.

I received it but cannot go :D

LFCC will be my last crewing event for a while as i will be too pregnant to carry on afterwards. Sooo happy about being pregnant but gutted i didnt find out about crewing for showmasters sooner as i LOVE IT!!!

i will be back beofre you know it with baby strapped onto my back lol