Guest cancellation - Johnny Bosch

:P

Oh no, he was my main reason for going, can he come to Collectormania London instead, or can we get some new anime voice actors like Vic Mignogna, Laura Bailey, Coleen Clinkenbeard, Greg Ayres or Monica Rial.

Edited by Glowingwings

NOOOO!!! He was one of my main reasons for going! Bugger >:.

Any other Anime voice artists due to attend that have yet to be announced? LFCC really does need more anime/comic book people attending!

If Greg Rucka cant attend either im going to get royally annoyed.

Oh phew, glad i'm not going now.

:smile:

Oh no, he was my main reason for going, can he come to Collectormania London instead, or can we get some new anime voice actors like Vic Mignogna, Laura Bailey, Coleen Clinkenbeard, Greg Ayres or Monica Rial.

Vic was at last years LFCC, I doubt he'll attend the UK this year.

Any of the ORIGINALS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Morphi...1_.281993-94.29

Ie

Austin St John

Amy Jo Johnson

Walter Emanual Jones

Shows they do cons!!!

Edited by QS to remove website link to other show.

It wasnt advertising it was a link to a show in the states that anyone on here wouldnt have attended anyways given the UK location of this site. Now my post doesnt make sense as you left in "shows they do cons" so it doesnt make sense....

I'm aware that you only used the link to point it out that they were doing cons.

But links to other show's websites are generally not allowed. It doesn't matter if they're in the US, in the UK or elsewhere in the world.

It does seem unlikely that someone from the UK will go to a US event, but people do that. I am travelling to the US for conventions, and there've been frequent posts in different sections here that others do the same.

I will remove the "shows they do cons" from your first post if you think that it doesn't make any sense now. I figured with the reference to my edit it would, but if you prefer it the other way that's fine.

Edited by Queen_Sindel