Working Hard on New Guests

Massive Events

Just booked 5 tickets for my Bitten hen do!

congrats hunnie, how are the plans coming along, if you need any advice or help give me a shout, im a wedding planner,

taz is having a hen do as well at bitten. see you there

Amanda

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time i check on the boards my heart is in my mouth ...hoping beyond hope that a new guest is announced.

This is agony...at this point i do not care who it is just please put us out of our misery soon.....pretty please with cream on top... :blush:

I agree! I do realise that they can't announce guests until contracts have been signed, and I do appreciate that they are working hard on our behalf to get us new guests, but still my obsessive checking of the forum is becoming quite dull and yet I still can't seem to stop myself doing it.

• Moderators

LOL I am like you keep checking and quite dissapointed when no change i know they cant but wish they would give us a clue on who they are talking to. to give me a clue on who might be coming

They're in 'True Blood.'

There you go :D

Im so annoyed at this point Id also be happy with the collie dog !

Yeah totally agree specially when we check it all the time it gets annoying not only that .Its just over a month to go now and no news i have a gold ticket i hope i aint dissapointed.

Im so annoyed at this point Id also be happy with the collie dog !

Yeah totally agree specially when we check it all the time it gets annoying not only that .Its just over a month to go now and no news i have a gold ticket i hope i aint dissapointed.

I’ve heard good things about that collie; apparently he was in a few episodes of... nah just kidding... I’m trying to stay positive honest I am, I keep checking so many times a day it’s starting to do my head in. :lol:

Im glad we didnt get Silver or Gold tickets Chase, even if Alex was announced now Im so beyond caring and annoyed with things that I dont think Id even go "wooop" now. After the other event were attending in October I dont think I shall do anymore SM events, EVER. Shame on them!

Im glad we didnt get Silver or Gold tickets Chase, even if Alex was announced now Im so beyond caring and annoyed with things that I dont think Id even go "wooop" now. After the other event were attending in October I dont think I shall do anymore SM events, EVER. Shame on them!

Well I’m starting to feel the same g, its lucky so far we didn’t get gold, I really really want to be excited and I was so beyond hyped when this was first announced (as you know from my constant badgering) But I almost wish we were off to that other one now, mentioning no names of course... I might just manage enough energy for a few of those "wooops " if Alexander get announced though *sigh*

This does worry me slightly, no announcements for eons and just over 4 weeks to go, the very sceptical side of me thinks that there'll be an announcement soon saying that this is cancelled!!!

I'm sure loads of people will jump on me and have a go at me which is why it's only my opinion, but I have to admit I'm very glad I've held off buying tickets for this, especially as I was soo happy when it was first announced!!!!

Oh well fingers crossed for some good news soon!!!! ^_^