Bad Wolf Photo Thread

Doctor Who

I thought I'd create this thread as we always do them for other coventions too, this is just basically a place to post your photos from the weekend. They can be photoshoots, photos from the talks or just photos from the weekend in general. I'll scan in my photoshoots and post them later, anyone got any they want to share? :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

Nice pics there Mark! I'm going to have to wait a few weeks to get mine put up - my scanner only works every few weeks lol (in other words I have to wait till he's available to scan them)

Ah thanks, I look forward to seeing yours, I couldn't ever seem to get the smile right in my photos and I look drunk or something in the last one with Ruari, Nick and John lol. Ah well, it's still me and them so I suppose it doesn't matter, I prefer my Hub 4 photoshoots though. The lighting and set-up was different for those ones too. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

love that ian did the cigar, thats brilliant! i hope he attends another event and does the same, ID love to have my pic with him like that!

seems carole has gone into tom baker mode, has her lucky convention outfit, she is wonderful though isnt she, loved meeting her a few months back.

shame syl isnt fully fit yet, was he just on a walking stick or did he still have the buggy? looks better with his hair cut lol

great pics

shame syl isnt fully fit yet, was he just on a walking stick or did he still have the buggy?

No buggy around, however, I would say he was quite fit after rocking out, doing a bit of headbanging and playing air guitar with us lot to AC/DC on the dancefloor!!.

He did say to me the next day that he didn't think he'd done too bad the previous night for someone who'd had both hips replaced!

shame syl isnt fully fit yet, was he just on a walking stick or did he still have the buggy?

No buggy around, however, I would say he was quite fit after rocking out, doing a bit of headbanging and playing air guitar with us lot to AC/DC on the dancefloor!!.

He did say to me the next day that he didn't think he'd done too bad the previous night for someone who'd had both hips replaced!

surely someone caught a pic of that?

sounds awesome