Still waiting for an email reply

Kyle Beech

What did you e-mail about again? Do I remember right and it was about the problem with the photos?

If it was about that problem, what info did you send?

If you included your address they may send you the corrected photo right away without getting back to you. I remember a post elsewhere saying that Malcolm would send out the pictures directly.

Otherwise it may be a server issue. I got a reply Jason sent Friday a week ago (so June 4) 30 minutes ago. :D

If you're sending from an AOL address I'd just re-send the e-mail, those addresses have given large problems in the past.

What did you e-mail about again? Do I remember right and it was about the problem with the photos?

If it was about that problem, what info did you send?

If you included your address they may send you the corrected photo right away without getting back to you. I remember a post elsewhere saying that Malcolm would send out the pictures directly.

Otherwise it may be a server issue. I got a reply Jason sent Friday a week ago (so June 4) 30 minutes ago. :D

If you're sending from an AOL address I'd just re-send the e-mail, those addresses have given large problems in the past.

Yeah it was about the photos, I sent an email with all the photos in question and an adress at the bottom but what I did with my email was to send me an automatic reply once read so I knew that it hasnt been read, and it isnt an AOL address

Do those automatic replies always work?

I'm just wondering because my provider has that feature too, and it has a 1 in 3 success rate if I am lucky. They always tell me there's no way to make it work better because some systems actually allow you to cancel on the confirmations being sent. I'd love to rub it in with them that yes, you can make it work better.

If you want to make sure I'd e-mail again (without the attachments) and ask, or possibly call the office.

No one has posted so far that they received corrected photos, so this is probably still being worked on.

Yeah it was about the photos, I sent an email with all the photos in question and an adress at the bottom but what I did with my email was to send me an automatic reply once read so I knew that it hasnt been read, and it isnt an AOL address

It may have been read. Automatic replies can be stopped at the recipents end, either by the recipent manually or possibly automtically depending on the configuration.

They always tell me there's no way to make it work better because some systems actually allow you to cancel on the confirmations being sent.
'They' are correct :D

• 4 weeks later...

Still no reply :@

I didn't get a reply so I emailed again and got a reply the next time this time

I did that 3 times to no reply, does anybody have the office number, I'll try calling after LFCC has been