Sunday

davidbrookes

Hi everyone,

Hope everybody is enjoying the event. When does the mystery guest get announced?

I'm hoping to come on the Sunday, only day I can make, was just wondering as I normally attend just Collectormania events, if I was just to be there on the Sunday, what sort of a disadvantage would this put me in?

Does anyone have any advice on how to make the most of the day, ideally I would just want to get autographs as the main way of meeting the guests, don't worry about photoshoots as I don't find myself photogenic whatsoever, but if possible and fitted in easily, would like to attend a guest talk to see what they are like.

Any help would be most appreciated :)

• Moderators

Depends if there are any one day guests - if a guest is only there on the Saturday then obviously you wouldn't be able to see them, but you'd probably be able to see all of the others.

And as I understand it, they're running an ME-style schedule at this even - i.e. all the auto/photo sessions are in the morning, all the talks are in the afternoon. So you could see all of the Sunday talks.

Nor me, I'm not arriving until tomorrow either. I'll probably be there just for about 9am or possibly a little bit later so hopefully I won't miss anything but yeah, it's basically what etmuse and purple_vamp said, you'll miss out on the Saturday only guests and the Saturday talks but that'll probably be about it, hope you have fun. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

Nor me, I'm not arriving until tomorrow either. I'll probably be there just for about 9am or possibly a little bit later so hopefully I won't miss anything but yeah, it's basically what etmuse and purple_vamp said, you'll miss out on the Saturday only guests and the Saturday talks but that'll probably be about it, hope you have fun. :thumbup:

Thanks for all this, has anybody got a link to the page that shows what guests are there what days?

Thanks for all this, has anybody got a link to the page that shows what guests are there what days?

Unfortunately a schedule hasn't been posted online so we're not sure at the moment, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. It might also help checking Twitter, I've been doing that tonight by searching 'Bad Wolf' and no-one has said anything about a schedule or the suprise guest yet. I'll try and tweet a bit tomorrow using the #badwolf hashtag :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

Unfortunately a schedule hasn't been posted online so we're not sure at the moment, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. It might also help checking Twitter, I've been doing that tonight by searching 'Bad Wolf' and no-one has said anything about a schedule or the suprise guest yet. I'll try and tweet a bit tomorrow using the #badwolf hashtag :thumbup:

Sugar, coming from Bedford so its about an hour and a half journey and would like to know who I'm planing to meet. Much appreciated about the twitter hashtag, will definitely check that out, or if you could post on this topic anything you find out and I will check it tomorrow evening.

Thanks for all your info so far :)

Sugar, coming from Bedford so its about an hour and a half journey and would like to know who I'm planing to meet. Much appreciated about the twitter hashtag, will definitely check that out, or if you could post on this topic anything you find out and I will check it tomorrow evening.

That's ok, I'll try and tweet it as I'll be on my phone and probably won't be able to come on here without it costing lots of money. I'm coming from Manchester, got to be up at 4am tomorrow but it'll be worth it :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

I don't know if Massive Events being added to the mix this year will change things but at previous events all guests usually only do one day. I think that changed one year when Kai Owen was there and did the weekend but it is not a common occurrence.

That's ok, I'll try and tweet it as I'll be on my phone and probably won't be able to come on here without it costing lots of money. I'm coming from Manchester, got to be up at 4am tomorrow but it'll be worth it :thumbup:

Ah yeah thats cool, thanks again, any info on mainly who will be there tomorrow is of most use to me. Do you mind me having your twitter username, so if I can't find the tags I can look on your page?

I don't know if Massive Events being added to the mix this year will change things but at previous events all guests usually only do one day. I think that changed one year when Kai Owen was there and did the weekend but it is not a common occurrence.

Ah and Sunday is normally the quiet day isn't it :(. Stupid college exams and the revision required for it messing up everything. Hopefully there will be another event like Bad Wolf soon that I can make the whole 3 days for :).

Ah yeah thats cool, thanks again, any info on mainly who will be there tomorrow is of most use to me. Do you mind me having your twitter username, so if I can't find the tags I can look on your page?

Sure, it's @markwillis1993 but be warned, I tweet a lot about The X Factor as I still go to their gigs haha. Also, I've never been to Bad Wolf before but at The Hub, there were quite a lot of guests who were there all weekend including the main four; Eve Myles, Naoko Mori, Tom Price and Kai Owen. I'm not sure if this will work differently but we'll see :thumbup:

Sure, it's @markwillis1993 but be warned, I tweet a lot about The X Factor as I still go to their gigs haha. Also, I've never been to Bad Wolf before but at The Hub, there were quite a lot of guests who were there all weekend including the main four; Eve Myles, Naoko Mori, Tom Price and Kai Owen. I'm not sure if this will work differently but we'll see :thumbup:

Ooh fingers crossed its like The Hub then :). Ah that's OK, I'm not a massive fan on The X Factor, but watch it when it's on and a massive fan of Lucie Jones from the last series.

Ooh fingers crossed its like The Hub then :). Ah that's OK, I'm not a massive fan on The X Factor, but watch it when it's on and a massive fan of Lucie Jones from the last series.

Ah yes, Lucie Jones is awesome, I've not met her but I've met Lloyd twice plus Danyl and Jedward once. It's a long story but Lloyd now knows my name and everything because I campaigned to get him another Under 18's gig in Manchester and it actually worked, he's such a nice guy. Anyone reading this feel free to follow me too if you have Twitter :(

I know the feeling, I'm coming from Hampshire and will be in a 5.15am taxi - ugh!! You'll find me down by the Costa (fortune) coffee lol.

Haha yeah, think I'd best be off to bed now, hopefully see you there :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who