Season 3 Spoiler Zone

Big_Pants

Ok Vamps and Fangbangers here's a thread for us to discuss and share Season 3 spoilers in anticipation of us having fresh True Blood in a few days time. So if you are NOT up to date with the residents of Bon Temps and Shreveport then look away, avert your eyes and turn back, this road is not for you.

Just to start the ball rolling and to really get us excited for episode 1 here's a wee preview. Of course I'm sure we've all seen it but hell it doesn't hurt to watch it again :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4llZwT_Lv04

Edited by Big_Pants

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy moly! Yeah I don't think I could be anymore excited about Season 3. Good God those clips are just making the next few days unbearable! Thanks so much for sharing them.

How cool is Alcide? He's just how imagined him.

Yes before anyone asks I did watch Clip 1 more than once :)

Strangely enough clip 1 is the one I have watched the most too. So much for me thinking Eric had nothing at all to do with Bill's kidnapping. Although that is still the case, it's only because someone else got there first! That was quite a surprise.

I found the reason behind the kidnapping as explained in the book to be pretty flimsy, so I am hoping there is more to it in the TV show. Somehow I think there is going to be, seeing as the rather silly database idea has not come up yet.

I thought the Sam dream scene in ep 1 was hot, but it seems all my friends who are Eric fans thought it was funny. :/

Then again, the Eric getting busy thing did nothing for me.

Yey for more Godric :( :(

I agree ^^^ as much as I love Eric and am the biggest Alex fan, that scene did nothing for me, well not til skanky Yvetta was out of the shot and he was naked and doing the flirty innuendo thing, then my temperature ricocheted off of the scale!!!!!

That man has to have some of the finest glutes ever!!!!! :chair:

Just finished watching episode 3. Squeeeee.

Although (my memory is appauling so apologies if I am wrong) but I am a tad confused about the Franklin character, isn't he supposed to be Mickey... as Franklin was the older vamp? I seriously need to reread the books. *has bought Dead in the Family* Need to finish the book I'm reading now before I can start it though, grrr.

P.s @ the glutes comment, clarabell... Totally agree. xDD

Edit: Stupid typos. :@

Edited by LisaMarie