Photo Shoots at Bad Wolf Announced

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

We have finally sorted which people will be doing photoshoots! All of them will be included for the Gold and Silver passes and standard passes will be able to purchase them at the show should they wish! :P

1). Surprise Guest, Nick Briggs and Ruari Mears

2). Bruno Langley

3). Andrew Hayden-Smith

4). Trevor Baxter and Christopher Benjamin

5). Sophie Aldred & Sylvester McCoy

6). Carol Ann Ford

7). Caroline John

8). Ian McNiece

9). Arthur Darvill

Hope you enjoy them! :D

Mark :D

• Moderators

hey

im a bit of a convention newbie.

how much do photoshoots typically cost??

Single guest shoots at weekend events tend to be about £10-15. The shots with 2 or 3 guests will probably be a little more.

hey

Single guest shoots at weekend events tend to be about £10-15. The shots with 2 or 3 guests will probably be a little more.

What time are you arriving at the hotel in the morning on Saturday? I know you said you're leaving around 5am ish, similar time to me.

• Moderators

hey

What time are you arriving at the hotel in the morning on Saturday? I know you said you're leaving around 5am ish, similar time to me.

I arrive at Birmingham International train station just before 8.15, so... sometime about 10-15 minutes after that, I reckon.

hey

I arrive at Birmingham International train station just before 8.15, so... sometime about 10-15 minutes after that, I reckon.

Ok - just thought if it was about the same time, we could walk down there togehter, but I may be arriving a bit earlier.

However if you see me on your travels looking lost - do point me in the right direction lol

• Moderators

hey

Ok - just thought if it was about the same time, we could walk down there togehter, but I may be arriving a bit earlier.

However if you see me on your travels looking lost - do point me in the right direction lol

I have to go down to London and back up again... gotta love trains sometimes...