Guest Cancellation - Sophia Myles

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately, due to her filming on the upcoming series of Spooks, Sophia Myles has had to cancel her appearance at bad Wolf.

We wish her well with her work and look forward to welcoming her back to a future event!

Oh no, gutted, I was really looking forward to meeting her. Still, it can't be helped, I hope you get her back for the next Bad Wolf instead of a Collectormania because I can only attend either the weekend conventions or signing events and I choose to do the weekend events. All of my college mates knew how excited I was getting, thanks for trying though. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Oh no, gutted, I was really looking forward to meeting her. Still, it can't be helped, I hope you get her back for the next Bad Wolf instead of a Collectormania because I can only attend either the weekend conventions or signing events and I choose to do the weekend events. All of my college mates knew how excited I was getting, thanks for trying though. :blush:

Depends if she lives here full time or not. Schedule wise LFCC might be the most pratical as its only a month later.

I always tend to think the best thing is to get guests to signing events, then if it's one guest you want to meet you don't have to pay at least £80 and stay for 2 days to meet them! Signing events are much more accessible

• Moderators

But if you want to meet all ...15 guests I think it currently is in the case of Bad Wolf, then the weekend conventions work out much better value, and the guests themselves tend to be more relaxed at them.

(Yes there's hotel costs, but for a lot of people there will also be a hotel cost involved in going to a signing event, if they want to meet a big guest and therefore need to be there early)

Yes but without wanting to get into an arguement about the guest list, most of the guests have done SM shows before, at which i've met them. It's purely because Christopher and Trevor are going that i'm attending, as well as my brother. If they weren't there I wouldn't bother. I'd much rather have seen them at a signing event as it would have been a lot cheaper for me

If you purely want 15 autographs from the people then yeah it's great. I only wanted autographs from Christopher, Trevor, Caroline John and David Troughton, possibly Sophia Myles. 2 of them are out now. Like I said, it'd have worked out a lot cheaper for me if the few guests I wanted were just at a signing event.

For example i'd be pretty gutted if David Troughton was announced again, but for another weekend convention that I'd have to pay a lot of money to go to

Edited by JacknDaniel

I can only attend either the weekend conventions or signing events and I choose to do the weekend events.

:headscratch: `

By that I mean cost-wise, I'm only at college and don't actually have a proper job so I can only afford about four weekend conventions a year with concerts on top of that. Obviously though it does depend on her schedule so yeah, I would understand it if she was announced for London Film and Comic Con or a Collectormania event instead. I would be able to go to Collectormania if it came back to Manchester though, sorry for the confusion etc. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

It's purely because Christopher and Trevor are going that i'm attending, as well as my brother. If they weren't there I wouldn't bother.

Neither of them are strangers to events either, both did two events together last year. Which is how some of us know their panels are a right blast.