FAO SM: Patrick Stewart Photoshoots

Lizzy

Didn't notice it until just seen the photoshoot thread and seen others point it out... is there any way to get a digital copy of the original so I can print it out myself? I just thought it was meant to be like that :wub: But if it's not, I would like the original!!!

Thanks dufresne.

Like Jason has posted in the linked topic, please e-mail info@showmastersonline.com

There's some number printed on the back of the photo, best include that too.

From what I understand you will be sent a reprint, but it will be sorted.

@timelord81r: your pictures look like nothing is missing to me too.

Mine's not as bad as 1of2s, but the edge is just about up to his collar. I just thought it was meant to be like that as it's missing a bit of my shoulder too, but I really don't know, and would just like the original so I'm not kicking myself forever for maybe missing some of it...

I sent an email last night (no reply yet- SMs wake up!!) but didn't include the number- will do when I get a reply.

Mine's not as bad as 1of2s, but the edge is just about up to his collar. I just thought it was meant to be like that as it's missing a bit of my shoulder too, but I really don't know, and would just like the original so I'm not kicking myself forever for maybe missing some of it...

I sent an email last night (no reply yet- SMs wake up!!) but didn't include the number- will do when I get a reply.

I sent one wednesday and have still yet to recieve a reply!

I really wish we could all have digital copies of our photoshoots, even if its not free. Big US conventions are doin it, why not here, is there a legal problem in UK ? :lol:

At those US conventions the photographer himself is selling the files and hence giving up his copyright. Legally Malcolm and Danielle have the copyrights on all those pictures from Collectormania, LFACC and the other events, and the US photographers have it on their shots.

That question comes up quite often, and last time TooTall mentioned that there may be a solution to this in the future. So we'll see, maybe at C17 or so. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I have no idea, sorry.

But I am sure this is one of the details that is being discussed.

I know I'd want a ton of my past shots too, so this is probably one of the major issues that needs to be solved. The interest from the current events would be enough, but if you add in the pictures from past shows you'll get to really interesting numbers. :lol:

I have a feeling that it will take a little longer than 12 hours for them to sort it out, you wernt the only one with the problem and showmasters probably have a lot of stuff to sort out even a week after the event. Just be thankful you have a picture that you're not even completely sure is wrong :).

I have no idea, sorry.

But I am sure this is one of the details that is being discussed.

I know I'd want a ton of my past shots too, so this is probably one of the major issues that needs to be solved. The interest from the current events would be enough, but if you add in the pictures from past shows you'll get to really interesting numbers. :lol:

I would want most of mine as well - 152 photoshoots so far :D

152 photoshoots?? woooow, is it all SM photoshoots since they started :D
No, it's only the guests that I have wanted photoshoots with - not every possible photoshoot that SM have had.

This is the total since I first started attending at Collectormania 11 in 2007. Also included, with the various Collectormania/LFaCC events, are the ME conventions that I have attended. It's not including the extra retakes that sometimes happen. I don't think there are that many...I may count those up as well at some point!

I am not including photshoots from other events (obviously) in that total which currently amount to a huge 7.

Edit: Okay, I am bored so...

At SM/ME events I have queued for a photoshoot on 152 separate occasions (incl 4 group shots), with 112 different guests. This means that I have queued 36 times for photoshoots with guests that I have previously had a photo. It seemed a good idea at the time.

An additional 25 extra that were taken (3 planned, the rest were myself/guest messing up/photographers discretion) has resulted in 177 (172 single guest, 5 group) actual photos. 178 if I include the 2/3rd's of Patrick Stewart photo :lol:

I'm gonna need a bigger album!

Did I mention I was bored? I wonder how many times I have queued for autographs.....

Edited by 1of2

I have a feeling that it will take a little longer than 12 hours for them to sort it out, you wernt the only one with the problem and showmasters probably have a lot of stuff to sort out even a week after the event. Just be thankful you have a picture that you're not even completely sure is wrong :).

Wow, ok, consider me told off! Believe it or not, I do realise that, and the bracketed bit of my post was to be taken as a joke! I've met Jason enough times for him to realise it was in jest too. And he knows how demanding I am anyway lol! (Again, note the "lol!" to indicate a joke... as before it was "!!".)

Wow, ok, consider me told off! Believe it or not, I do realise that, and the bracketed bit of my post was to be taken as a joke! I've met Jason enough times for him to realise it was in jest too. And he knows how demanding I am anyway lol! (Again, note the "lol!" to indicate a joke... as before it was "!!".)

I know lol, thats why I put the :) at the end of it :P .