Autograph Plaques

davidbrookes

My friend and I visited during the event and I purchased several plaques for my autographs to go in from a stall that was situated along the nearest side of the stall holders area with the entrance and exit. The plaques are ones that she custom makes while you are there with the writing along the bottom that you can put the guests name, the event and the event date if that helps to jog anybodys memory.

My friend quite urgently needs one in time for fathers day, so it would be appreciated if anybody has any contact details for the woman that owns the stall so that we could try our best to buy one from her.

Thanks a million to anyone that helps.

David

My friend and I visited during the event and I purchased several plaques for my autographs to go in from a stall that was situated along the nearest side of the stall holders area with the entrance and exit. The plaques are ones that she custom makes while you are there with the writing along the bottom that you can put the guests name, the event and the event date if that helps to jog anybodys memory.

My friend quite urgently needs one in time for fathers day, so it would be appreciated if anybody has any contact details for the woman that owns the stall so that we could try our best to buy one from her.

David

If they are the ones with the 'gold' plates where the info is etched on then bad news.The lady is American and

is now back home (hers).

David

If they are the ones with the 'gold' plates where the info is etched on then bad news.The lady is American and

is now back home (hers).

Ah yes thats the one. She said at the end of Monday she was headed to the southern coast, so was hoping that was where she lived and just had an American accent. I think my friend would still pay for the postage if she could get one here though, but thanks for the help :).